• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • granted, you got both but they both don't like you and all they do to you is use Pokémon attacks on you constantly!!!

I wish people would realize there is nothing wrong with having a Reshiram as a Pokémon Waifu

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • DENIED, HAHAHAHA! Just kidding.

Granted, but Reverse Psychology starts happening, and when you realize everyone is ok with you and Reshiram being together, you drop everything and divorce her.

I wish for a Quilava to protect me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2012
    Granted however,It tried to protect you from an Arceus,Palkia,and an Dialga
    Predictably They kill you

I wish for Christmas they would give out powerful loved free non crazy loyal perfect immortal never going to die in a accident pokemon. That no one would fight over and they would get all the pokemon they wanted and no one would kill them.And the world won't end.
    And people won't use them for evil and they would never destroy the world

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • Wish Granted, due to the capture, they both decided to come up with an evil plot to destroy Ash's life with horror, which result in creepypastas from generations to come. Nice going there Smith.

I wish Earth could have Pokemon instead of animals.
    *Predicts*...

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • Granted, but your body rejects the second heart with which to love so you go into shock and, well...at least the morgues are kept clean.

I wish Brock would elected on 2012 and that he would be the best president in history.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Granted, but the Magikarp was too fast for you to know that your wish has been granted... :)

I wish for Delibird to bring me POKéMON-shaped chocolate cookies this Christmas eve. <3

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Granted,but Delibird accidentally puts explosives on them,which make your stomach explode.
    I wish I had more Evolving Stones.(Ex: Fire Stone)

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • granted, you have them both but they are being a pain to train and are constantly attacking you!!

I wish when I am laying in the grass, Samurott would be over me (two of it's legs on one side of me and the two legs on the other side just standing there)

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • granted, but they are all ugly and the all suck...

I wish this Human Moltres (in the picture) wasn't hitting on me and didn't have a crush on me! I am married to Reshiram for crying out loud

3640896717_cc3f4be04b.jpg

Back