• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    Granted, but your stats would be the lowest ones ever seen, and you could only learn splash. Speaking of splash, I wish my Magicarp could learn Draco Meteor..

Reactions: 0

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    Wish granted, however Pokeballs are banned in favor of the new Pokeblock where have I heard this name?

Anyone caught with the possession of a pokeball will face fines of $1000,000,000,000 and will be arrested for 30+ years.

I wish I was a Pokémon!

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
    Granted, but you're just one of the extra eggs of a Pokémon someone was breeding for. 31/30/31/31/31/31 IVs, how terrible.

I wish I had a Mudkip

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Granted, but that Full Restore is actually a Magikarp whose nickname is "Full Restore." :P

I wish Game Freak would reveal all of the Alola starters' evolutions right now!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Granted but they have to leave out all the Gen 2+ Pokemon and you have to pay more for the extras.

I wish they added another mega evolution for the other two Kanto starters and maybe a Mega Eevee as the normal evo. :p

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2019
    Done, but its ability is 'Ragequit' which makes the user faints after 1 turn no matter what happens.

I wish for a 'Sturdy' Shedinja with Safety Goggles.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Granted. Poliwhirl's Damp activated!

I wish we had a completely original Ice-type for Sun and Moon.

Back