• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Corruption Saving Emerald GBA in DS

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
    if you send it in to Nindendo, they may be able to find the game and restore it into the file. Granted, it will take two or three months to get the game back.

If the box was un-opened, and the plastic around the game intact, there is not possible way for it to be fake.

Hope it works!

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
    Ouch! That sucks. Ebay is like a nursery for dissapointment. Even at a game store. I remember when I brought platinum it said "new" and I open it up to start a new file and it already had a file on it. I was so pissed. I called the eb games guy a "gay clown." If you're reading this right now, I didn't mean to upset you, you poor victim of customer abuse. But don't mess wit me. :)

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I have heard other such claims of online purchased pokemon games, and believe from this that it probably isn't wise to buy them.

Also I years ago left Ebay for the more reliable Amazon. I begun receiving tons of emails concerning listings that were not mine nor sounded like items anyone who knows me well would expect me to have, it was several listings when I only had posted one. So I signed on to the account and found my account displaying said listings. I of course emailed Ebay immediately, and they put my account on some special lock down that prevents pretty much all activity except sending and receiving messages. They didn't do much beyond that(so some help they were), and I never figured out how long it was supposed to stay and how to remove it.
    I got worried anyhow and never returned. It was a real shame actually, I had a good rating on that account, I had 100% positive purchaser ratings.

So I prefer not to trust Ebay but regarding games you need to be careful anywhere online because it can easily be listed as new and/or legit when it really is not. I wish you luck getting a refund; Amazon helped me well to get a hold of a seller whose item never arrived and I got a refund right away.
    As I said I believe them to be much more reliable.

Evildarkkai

I didn't get a chance...
    Years
    Im afraid there is no fix. The seller most likely sold this because it had happened to him before, and stated it was simply "Second hand". The problem i believe is with the internal battery, or the inside of the cartridge has been damaged in some way e.g Dust clogged.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    did it just happen once or has it done it all the time?
    he might have turned it off at the wrong point but if he has only saved once could just be a glitch and it wont happen again
    sorry if this advice isnt as good as you wanted
    I love this song. Sorry guys I'm a new user and I just wanted to comment on the song. My friend recently sent it to me and I fell in love with it and I just can't stop listening to it. I love romanian songs...it's probably because my country borders Romania...we're neighbors! lol

Back