• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Cosplay Pikachu

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Cosplay Pikachu

In Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, we receive this cosplaying cutie the first time we enter the Pokemon Contest Spectacular. Each form is themed after one of the contest categories (from left to right, Clever, Beauty, Cool, Cute, and Tough), and has a different attack that no other Pikachu can learn.

• What did you guys think of the idea of Cosplay Pikachu overall?
    • Did you use her on your team during your play through?
    • Did she become one of your contest stars?
    • Do you have a favorite form?
    Discuss!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I never used Cosplay Pikachu until the post-game (partially because I never got around to enter a contest hall until then), so I can't really say much on the front. I've always thought that the design was adorable, and I've been meaning to test her out in some contests. I'd have to say that the Clever form is my favorite--the glasses and hair are soooo cute.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    To be real honest I'm not a fan of these forms, they're too much for my taste. Simple decorations like a ribbon, a top hat akin to those of Props from Pokemon Musical would be great enough.

Fortunately we aren't forced to use it like Korrina's Lucario from XY. :)

Years
    I did use this cutie as part of some Contest plays, but wasn't really a member of my main team since I had other Pokemon planned by the time I was able to obtain her. My fave of the costume forms is Belle, since it's blue (yeah I love blue) and she gets the best special move of the bunch, because it's a move that can actually handle Ground-types.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    To be real honest I'm not a fan of these forms, they're too much for my taste. Simple decorations like a ribbon, a top hat akin to those of Props from Pokemon Musical would be great enough.

Fortunately we aren't forced to use it like Korrina's Lucario from XY. :)

But Sun...look how cute!
    Cosplay Pikachu

I did use this cutie as part of some Contest plays, but wasn't really a member of my main team since I had other Pokemon planned by the time I was able to obtain her. My fave of the costume forms is Belle, since it's blue (yeah I love blue) and she gets the best special move of the bunch, because it's a move that can actually handle Ground-types.

Yea, Belle Pikachu is my favorite too! I've always thought it was so cool (no pun intended) that we now have a Pikachu who can learn Icicle Crash o:

I never used Cosplay Pikachu until the post-game (partially because I never got around to enter a contest hall until then), so I can't really say much on the front. I've always thought that the design was adorable, and I've been meaning to test her out in some contests. I'd have to say that the Clever form is my favorite--the glasses and hair are soooo cute.

She does pretty good in contests! I've put mine through the ranks in the clever and the beauty categories, pretty nice how versatile she is, getting to learn different moves based on the current form.

And yes, Pikachu PhD is way too cute!

Cosplay Pikachu

Years
    I liked Cosplay Pikachu; it was interesting to have a Pokemon on the team with a multitude of design objects to say the least, and as an artsy person I find that very endearing. I added her to the team because I like Pikachu and needed an Electric-type to balance it out, and she never really let me down. I never used her for Contests because I...don't think I've entered an OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire Pokemon Contest; I dunno, never had the time or patience. My favorite form of hers was the default one she came with.

Years
    I love her! Adorable Pokémon. Really wish she was available in both genders though, or maybe you could have been given two which had their own forms based on gender. My boyfriend was pretty upset that it was female-only to the point where he just offered me his through trade haha.

Favorite is definitely Pikachu belle (beauty) because.. look at the cutie. <3 I love that dress and those cute girly eyes. The toughness form is also pretty rockin'.

Years
    I dunno, never had the time or patience. My favorite form of hers was the default one she came with.

The thing to note is that the "default" depends on your trainer's gender. Rock Star for male trainers and Pop Star for female trainers, who coincidentally wear those outfits in contests. You can easily change her form in any contest hall so all players will have access to all the costume forms regardless.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    cosplay pikachu is very cute, but i never even used the pikachu in battle or in contests.

oops. xD

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Love, love, LOVE Cosplay Pikachu! I've nicknamed mine Cospika, and have used it in every single replay I've done of my Alpha Sapphire version. I used her to win the Master Rank in all of the contests really early on, like within a week of the game's release too. I like the Pop Idol the most, but I use Belle more in-game because Icicle Crash is a great move.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    What did you guys think of the idea of Cosplay Pikachu overall?
    They are fun to look at, some have cuter or awesomer design than others.
    For me depends.

Did you use her on your team during your play through?

Nope, I already have my team planned from the start, so no place in my team

Did she become one of your contest stars?
    Nope, I already bred 5 specific Pokemon for contest, so the cute Pikachu didn't made it into my contest teams

Do you have a favorite form?

I'm a Heavy Metal fan, so the Rock N' Roll Pika is my most favorite of all the forms.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Cosplay Pikachu sat on my team for awhile because I didn't put it in the PC and didn't have a full team. It is quite cute, would have been better if they'd given it better stats than a regular Pikachu though.
    I do really like the pink outfit!

SamuraiPizzaCat

The Girl with the Dragonite Tattoo
    Years
    Cosplay Pikachu is dead cute but sadly I had no room on my team to make her part of it. Plus I'm kinda weird, I only like having male Pokemon o.O Yes that does mean I have a very pretty boy Sylveon xD I made an exception for Latias but she's special <3

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Cosplay Pikachu is dead cute but sadly I had no room on my team to make her part of it. Plus I'm kinda weird, I only like having male Pokemon o.O Yes that does mean I have a very pretty boy Sylveon xD I made an exception for Latias but she's special <3

Aww haha. How about the contests, did you use her for any of those? :o

Love, love, LOVE Cosplay Pikachu! I've nicknamed mine Cospika, and have used it in every single replay I've done of my Alpha Sapphire version. I used her to win the Master Rank in all of the contests really early on, like within a week of the game's release too. I like the Pop Idol the most, but I use Belle more in-game because Icicle Crash is a great move.

Cosplay Pikachu is so cute. I named mine Miku like Hatsune Miku

Such cute names! I named mine Mankanshoku, after Mako Mankanshoku from Kill La Kill. The word translates to "dressed to the nines", and with the whole clothing theme in Kill La Kill, it was the first thing that came to mind ^^

So, did anybody else nickname their Cosplay Pikachu? If so, what nicknames did you guys choose? :o

SamuraiPizzaCat

The Girl with the Dragonite Tattoo
    Years

I'm actually planning to as she is too cute to ignore :3 I've only done the beauty contests with my dude Altaria so far xD I'm thinking of nicknaming her too but this is something I'll probably concentrate on more once I've completed the main storyline.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years

Such cute names! I named mine Mankanshoku, after Mako Mankanshoku from Kill La Kill. The word translates to "dressed to the nines", and with the whole clothing theme in Kill La Kill, it was the first thing that came to mind ^^

So, did anybody else nickname their Cosplay Pikachu? If so, what nicknames did you guys choose? :o
    Ooo I love Mako, she is my favorite Kill La Kill character.
    Another reason I love cosplay Pikachu is because I am a cosplayer in real life

Years
    Its cute but I didnt want it in my team, in fact I actually went out and caught a regular pikachu to replace it with (so cruel xD)
    My favourite one is the rock n roll pikachu as its the only one who looks cool. Think I used it in a few contests to try it out but it was boxed quickly after.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    What did you guys think of the idea of Cosplay Pikachu overall?: It's a neat concept for Contest fans, as Cosplay Pikachu comes with all five of its contest stats near-max. Competitive, not so much, as even though Light Ball still works on it, its extreme frailty sucks.
    Did you use her on your team during your play through?: I considered it, but didn't do it in the end.
    Did she become one of your contest stars?: I mainly used it to beat the Cool Contests
    Do you have a favorite form?: In terms of battling, Belle is the most useful. In terms of looks, Rock Star.

Back