• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosplay Update #2 (Now with pics!)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The outfit thus far:

Picture541.jpg

What, did you think it'd be me with the outfit on? XD Nope, you'll have to wait until after the Halloween parties for that :P

But, for something mostly assembled from eBay purchases, it isn't too bad, if I do say so myself. But you'd be surprised how HARD it is to find a brown Halloween wig. I wanted something that resembled Leaf's hair color (and length) more, but the wig here is the best I could find:/

Still, not too bad. Sometime I gotta get the trim pieces on the hat and top, but that'll be for after Halloween :P

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
    The hat doesn't really go with the rest of the outfit... that's my only complaint. The rest seems fine to me :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    You should've gotten the wig from cosworx o_o they're pretty good for prices too~

As for Cosplay? I really dunno because fabric falls much differently when on the body.. and I would iron that shirt first if I were you. Also.. style the wig a bit. Gel and regular hairspray doesn't work with wigs, but hair-glue most definitely does. Also, sprays like Ice blast-adhesive, or stuff with extreme hold worlds super good for giving your wig that crisp anime look! Just don't spray it directly on. Spray it in your hands and run it only on the TIPS of the hair strands.

:/ I cosplay.. so.. yeah.

Back