• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosplay

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    In theory, I can cosplay as pretty much any character I want. In practice, however, I'm limited only to characters that I can reasonably replicate using the clothes in my own closet and stuff I can buy from stores.

I wanted to go as either Keiichi Maebara or Naoto Shirogane to FanimeCon, but my plans were ruined by a severe illness. Oh, well. There's always next year.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I have cosplayed as the following:

Mario
    Link
    Ash
    Batman
    Antoine Dodson
    An arbitrary save point.
    A graphical glitch.
    A character to a fictitious anime I made up in order to fool posers/people who try to be cool for liking obscure anime. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love seeing others cosplay, and I enjoying cosplay, myself. :D

Though, I've only been to my local con, Naka Kon. It's a pretty good sized con, though. My first cosplay was five or so years ago, when I was Sasuke from Naruto, and some other friends were Gai and Kakashi, back when we were into Naruto. More recently, I've been Light from Death Note, and Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist. The latter is my most recent. For Naka 2012, I'm going as Ash (hopefully B&W version). If I pull that off, a friend of mine is going with me as Brock. We're already thinking up stupid in-character stuff to do. =u=

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I was supposed to go this month, but my parents didn't let me go to the anime con >:I

Anyways, I'd probably want to dress up as a normal person in a school uniform and pretend to be a 100 different characters at once. /win

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years

How do you EVEN cosplay as those XD

You just got to be creative, sweetie. XD

For the save point, I just had a giant sign that said "Save here!", with a list for people to write their names on. XD

The graphical glitch was a bunch of NES "garbage" tiles I printed off and taped together. XD

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    You just got to be creative, sweetie. XD

For the save point, I just had a giant sign that said "Save here!", with a list for people to write their names on. XD

The graphical glitch was a bunch of NES "garbage" tiles I printed off and taped together. XD

Oh my god that's so creative :D

Lol.

I'm going to Anime Expo this coming June, and I'm going to be cosplaying as some random neko -_____- fail.

Katja

Years
    I really want to cosplay as Hatsune Miku or Gumi...but sadly, if I go to otacon this year, I won't have enough money for a costume. T_T

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
    I've cosplayed many times. I made my first costume in 2002 when I was a kid for a school spirit week in middle school. Been more active in the community since 2006 when my skills got a lot better in wig craft, sewing, pattern making, and jewelry making. It's an expensive hobby and I'm probably going to stop in a few years. Next costume I'm going to make is Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier. My next conventions are Anime Expo and AM^2 Con next month.

Bohemian_Rhapsody

Professional Daydreamer
    Years
    This October at NYC Comic Con, I really want to cosplay for the first time. So I have around 3 ideas so far (and since I want to go multiple days maybe two of the three is possible).
    1. Stocking from PSG
    2. A Ranger (Female) from Pokemon Black/White
    3. Greece (Hetalia)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I haven't really cosplayed myself... but I've seen some cosplayers, both IRL and online (if you're on dA and a member of some D.GM clubs, you get cosplay pictures in your inbox almost ever day). Since a year or two I've been going to F.A.C.T.S. (Belgium) and last year I want to Japan Expo (France). I've also been to the Elf Fantasy Fair (The Netherlands), but that's not limited to Anime. Needless to say that each of those events is crowded with cosplayers. I hope to go to Abunai!! (The Netherlands),
    FACTS and Japan Expo (Belgium) later this year... And yes, I do have a wish to cosplay, but probably will never get around making an outfit.
    I'd love to cospaly as a D.Gray-man or Fire Emblem character. The former since I love the uniforms so much, and the latter since the outfits are pretty cool.

Best thing is though, last year, when I went to Japan Expo. My friend and I kind of got lost on our way to the hotel (busses didn't drive and we were cooked. Litterally). Even then I was already into D.Gray-man, and having a Lavi and Allen cosplayer guide us to our hotel was just too funny for words...
    Lavi's theme kept playing in my head all they way through. :B

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I was going to cosplay as No Face or some "Tales of" character for Manifest this year. Though, because off lack of money, I'm going to have to take that plan down. I'd love to give cosplaying a go, though. :O

Back