• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cosplay

Years
    I'm not good at making costumes, so yeah not even gonna bother with the cosplay business although it does look really cool.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I've done a few cosplays, but none have been very good, and I never actually learned how to sew or do anything crafty. I mostly just go out and buy clothes that can work, and then rope friends/family into helping me with the hard parts, haha.

I mostly cosplay stuff from Pokemon. I've been recycling a Serena cosplay for the past few years, which is at least pretty comfortable and casual. My weirdest cosplay was the white/pink costume for Captain Falcon. It wasn't very good, but it was fun and a lot of people liked it, haha.

~Psychic

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Cosplay is hella cool and fun and it tends to start with people just putting together a few things and escalates into absolutely stunning works of wearable art and oh my gosh I enjoy all types of costuming and cosplay! I haven't found a character that I want to do yet; mainly because I'm hecka blind without my glasses and allergies bother too much for contacts. So a little restricted bc of the eyewear haha. But I dress up for the RenFest every year and will be making my own costume and some for a few others next year!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I haven't, but deep inside I wanna try it at least once while I'm still young! {XD}

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I cosplay at most of the anime conventions I go to. I buy/commission my outfits since I neglected to pay attention during the sewing segment of Home Ec class (or any part of Home Ec for that matter.)

Back on topic, I've cosplayed as:
    Blue/Leaf from Pokemon
    Sailor Mercury
    Serena from Pokemon

And for an obscure one, Saki Mizukoshi from the anime "Natsuiro Kiseki"

I've also done Giovanni by wearing my suit and pinning on it an "R" crudely cut from a piece of scrap fabric lol.

Serena and Mercury are the two that I've currently got in rotation.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I've only cosplayed once, as Rin Tezuka from Katawa Shoujo. Don't have any pictures, but the cosplay was pretty much just a wardrobe cosplay complete with a wig. Being poor sucks, so I can't cosplay often.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    i've cross dressed a couple of times back in high school for school plays / presentations / etc.

does that count? :p

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Back when I had more time I used to make my own cosplays and go to cons! Now too many life responsibilities take priority but I still love cosplay :3

Cosplay

That one's from a few years ago :3 I was really proud of it so I'm sharing it again.
    I'm guessing it took me about 70 pounds to make? The most expensive bits were probably the base bathing suit, the wig, feathers, and all that paint @_@ And the small things that add up (like the lipstick+foundation for my eyebrows to match my pink hair, and glue haha)

Last edited:
    Back