• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Costum Yugioh Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    I'm sure you've seen hundreds of these before, but this will be slightly different than a lot.

Like usual you make custom Yugioh cards, but you make an actual card rather than just plain text.

Here's an examle:

Costum Yugioh Cards

If the text is too small you might want to type out the effect/description below.

To make this easier, I suggest you use this instead of photoshop.

https://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/

Side note: If you know of other programs like this, in particular other TCGs, post them here.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Except, you know, that's precisely what you can do in the You Make the Card thread too. It's just not necessary and most of us don't do it, but it's not forbidden in any way. That card maker link has been posted in this section more times than I can count, too, so nothing new here.

Try reading existing threads properly before making new ones, maybe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back