• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*cough Cough*

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    ...I just dug up this old account from 2005...

I would have been 12 then.
    huh.

well...well.
    I still probably won't be active, but if a single person remembers me, sorry for being idiotic then.

Oh, and is there anyway to get a namechange, I started going by something different everywhere else.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hey there! If you looking for a name change, go here. And hey, it's a new beggining, don't worry about the past. Just be sure the read the Rules and FAQ's and you'll fit right in ^^.

~ Red

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You find a forum and you're automatically a veteran. Nice.

Welcome to the boards, Kittenluvermeowz. That certainly is an interesting username you have there, hope you get it changed soon. XD;

Take care.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome (back) to PC and enjoy your stay here. Yeah you can get a name change, you just need to look under the right thread to find it. See you around.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Now I'm curious to know what the name change is going to be. xDD

& Geez, so many old members returning lately.. that's awesome though. :'D

Welcome back~!

Back