• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Cough* Yeah... I'm too sick to come in today...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I don't because my parent's wouldn't fall for it, and actually showing up at school for as many days as possible allows me to skip exams and the days that I would normally have to take them on. In all of my years of high school so far, the only exam I've had to take was my geometry final my sophmore year.

Charmanderr

The Real Charmander
    Years
    I Skipped alot.. my 8th year now i regret it seeming i have a fine and like. 22hr of Community, Lesson learned.

I dont plan on missing much more school now and Community service is hard seeming you have to go though orientations.

Cid

Years
    Yeah I have. Used to time it wrong, too, when you're sure to do a lot of catching up after being absent for that certain day.

But not recently. Can't let myself get kicked out or in probation.

I wish I could, though. School sucks right now.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    To be honest, I've yet to skip a day of school intentionally. The only times I've not been able to go to school is when I've actually been too sick to go, or just haven't been able to make it on time (e.g. because of holidaying overseas and the like).
    I remember there was this one year in primary school when I got an award at the end of the year for not missing a day at all throughout that year. XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My parents know I'm not one get extremely sick, so they can easily tell when I'm faking it. I myself hate missing school, even if there is a test that I'd most definitely fail (which is most tests, actually). I'd rather get one bad grade then having to catch up on the notes I missed in my seven other classes.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have done it before. I have skipped the last to days of school. But I didn't use an illness for it. I just haven't bothered to go and my mum didn't mind as I have no lessons anyway.

The Red Chain

I used to fake sick almost all the time when I was in public school.
    I didn't like the teachers nor most of the students, so it was so rare that I would show up at school at all.
    It got so bad that when I finally was forced to go to school after almost 3 weeks without showing up, only a few students remembered me. [My friends]

Not my fault some people can be sickening to the point I can't even stay in their presence.
    It's pitiful really.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm off school a lot some for actual reasons like when I had swine flu symptoms a couple of weeks ago but yesterday I faked being ill so I didn't have to go to sports day as it was raining the whole day and I would have been out there in the rain in a t-shirt and shorts doing nothing the whole day also I will be skipping the last 3 days of school because I know we will only be watching DVDs.

Ayselipera

I usually fake when we have to do something really dumb at the school.

Like pair up with someone you don't know and hang out with them for a day!!
    uhh... no.

Back