• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could I Live There? - Pokémon edition

Years
  • Yeah, I think I could. It seems like a cool, exciting big city with entertaining things to do like the amusement park and music theater.

While we're in Unova, how about Nacrene City?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Though I'm not a city person, this is one of the more beautiful cities in Pokémon, so I'd live somewhere close by the trees!

Professor Kukui's research lab, Alola?

Years
  • O gawd no.

Spoiler:

Artazon, Paldea?

Years
  • Yes, i could live there. It's a nice, bohemian beachside venue, and i love being near the sea. Also the auctions at the market would be a source of intetest to me, since I like to collect things.

Lumiose City, Kalos

Years
  • I could live there I guess. Other than having 2 gyms and the silph co building it's a pretty average town, but i might enjoy watching tournaments at the dojo. I like martial arts. Also I kinda would like to be Sabrina's friend, so that's something else that the city has to offer potentially.

Ecruteak city, Johto

Years
  • Hmm... I could live there.
    Pretty near to nature still, the city isn't too big and overly crowded. Plus there's the Kimono girls and their eeveelutions that I could go hang out with alongside my Glaceon =D
    Not to mention some neat architecture such as the Bell Tower.

Fall City, Fiore ?

Back