• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could it possibly be real?

Cartooned

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    Bigfoot is awesome. And UFOs are cooler. I think that there are Bigfoot everywhere...and UFOs. :P Freaky stuff.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    The only mythical creatures I have an opinion on are ghosts. I definitely believe in them, mainly due to personal experience.

Others? No opinion.

Years
    The only mythical creatures I have an opinion on are ghosts. I definitely believe in them, mainly due to personal experience.

Others? No opinion.

Ooo, thanks for reminding me to remake an old thread.

Ghosts are a grey area- literally. The effects of carbon monoxide and ones own consciousness can explain ghostly things, but then again, every now and then you hear old legends that have endured fir centuries. Hmm.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Plus mediums.

I saw an article today about all these creatures. People that have seen huge foot prints, surely they're big foot's? And it seems some of these things are just thought to be or actually extinct animals. Link.

Tomandgreen

The Original Copy-Cat
    Years
    I'm a firm believer in Nessie, Bigfoot, and possibly even Thunderbirds (large undiscovered birds), but ghosts, zombies, demons, etc. are too unlikely for me to believe in. Why would ghosts haunt people? They are bored? I mean, really? That's like believing in magic. it's fun to say it's true, but there is no proof at all that anything like it could be true. Bigfoot is easily possible, and so is Nessie, and discrediting them is closing your mind to a serious possibility. Narwals exist! Zebras exist! Whales exist! Those animals could be considered strange. Oh, and the Giant Squid. Admit it, you can't say they are fake. You just can't.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    I would like to see big foot just because they say he's so big. I'm not the type of person that believe in myths or legends.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I think some of the cryptids might be real, maybe even the Loch Ness Monster. I personally like bargheests the best. ^_^
    Psuedoscience sometimes does become science, for instance.

Years
    I think some of the cryptids might be real, maybe even the Loch Ness Monster. I personally like bargheests the best. ^_^
    Psuedoscience sometimes does become science, for instance.

At one point in time, science was thought of as a pseudoscience. Nothing should simply be written off simply because of biased thinking.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The way I see it, I have no reason not to believe something such as mythical or supernatural beings exist. If it doesn't exist in our world, who's to say it doesn't exist elsewhere? The universe doesn't center around Earth after all.

Joe Chan

Chef
    Years
    I believe in them! Except for anything that doesn't sound right.
    Unicorn sure, a horse with a single horn.
    Bigfoot, a large ape.
    UFOs, government/extraterrestrial.
    Elves,...really.

Years
    The way I see it, I have no reason not to believe something such as mythical or supernatural beings exist. If it doesn't exist in our world, who's to say it doesn't exist elsewhere? The universe doesn't center around Earth after all.

With billions of other galaxies, each with billions more planets, the odds are, well, astronomically high that there is some sort of life elsewhere. .

Back