• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could Rosie Be The New Price Is Right Host?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • That's the stupidest thing I've seen. Yeah it'd be funny to watch her talking like she knows something, but the Price is Right IS Bob Barker. She can't ever be as good as he is.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Majority of the voters on CNN's poll today say that they would not like to see her host The Price is Right, and I'm one of them. I think John O'Hurley should do the job. I know that he already has his hands full with Family Feud, but he's better than HER.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh my goodness, that is crazy. Okay, she just leave from "The View" not too long ago. Now she is going to be in a game show that one of the greatest host is now retiring! Bob Barker is the best and always will be the best! I agree with Chikara on this one. But maybe she will pull it off. But if not...the game show have "Jumped The Shark" as far as I concerned.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    That's the stupidest thing I've seen. Yeah it'd be funny to watch her talking like she knows something, but the Price is Right IS Bob Barker. She can't ever be as good as he is.
    Yeah, I don't really think anyone can take Bob's place. :\ He was made for The Price is Right. Although I would rather see someone else besides her host it, the show won't ever be the same now that he's retired, regardless of who hosts it.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Well, could anyone take Bob Barker's place? Of course not! The guy's been in the show for over 30 years. But that's beside the point.

Rosie's the last person I wanna see when I turn on Price is Right.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Yeah, I don't really think anyone can take Bob's place. :\ He was made for The Price is Right. Although I would rather see someone else besides her host it, the show won't ever be the same now that he's retired, regardless of who hosts it.

Hmm... I say a nice, clean, slight change in topic is necessary! WHO would do a better job than Rosie? (I quoted Rivvon 'cause that post gave me the idea)

PERSONALLY I think Martha Stewart should do it. It would be funnier seeing her re-do a set that hasn't been re-done in 30 years XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ Martha Stewart could do it. That would be cool. XD Also maybe Ben Stein could be a good choice too. But they are going for Rosie. I really don't want her to host the show. Bring back Bob! XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I think Jerry Springer should host he better than that pig

This was by far the simpliest, funniest, and most true thing I've heard all day xD

Anyways, All those days I decide to take off of school sick from now on, the price is right will never take that hour of my day if she takes over, that...uh...

*Shivers*

Guest123_x1

although I shouldn't really be bringing this up...

Rosie is aboslutely the LAST thing TPIR (or any other game show) needs!
    Spoiler:

Runforsix just said the whole thing no matter how short it was!

Back