• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm wondering if anyone else here is getting their copies ahead of time? Not that I'm complaining, but now I just kinda wished I ordered over the internet instead of pre-ordering in store <_<

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
    My friendcode is 0834-1529-2985 please pm me if you add me :)

The local game store opens 10am here. so that's when i will be getting my copy.
    Seeing those photo's of the games makes me so jealous. please don't spoil anything

blue

gucci
    Years
    Oooh, those pictures of you guys with early copies. That's just unfair! ;(

I kinda expected people to start getting copies by now, I've still got to wait until Saturday nonetheless!

Years
    The waiting is the hardest part ♫

Oops, did I catch myself singing there? Well, that's pretty much how I feel right now about having to wait for X and Y to come out :( but in reality, the more and more I discuss the games, the more excited I get for them, and I don't mind the excitement at all.

Btw, here's my info y'all if you want it in a post this time :3 (just lemme know if y'all added me via VM)

Name: Zach
    3DS Friend Code: 4270-0964-2163

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Friend codes are for the 3DS but how does that Tue in with the Pokémon game itself?

Here's mine: 1204-0601-9485

Let me know if you add me so I can add you!!!

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    After weeks of deciding I ended up choosing X over my original choice of Y (One of my friends is getting Y anyways). I ordered with ShopTo and 1 good and 1 bad thing came out of this.

Good: The game arrived TODAY
    Bad: Thanks to the arrangement with my friends about the three of us starting the game at the same time, I may have to wait till Saturday anyways.

THIS IS GOING TO KILL ME ;_;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I really wish it was released today or tomorrow here in Aus, but nope! Saturday it is. ;--;

And @ all these lucky people with X and Y already,

Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    Oh yo guys getting the games early. So jealous. I will have to wake up early to get the game in store on Saturday. Ave fun with it you early receivers.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Our Bart Smit game-store department are releasing the copies tomorrow in the afternoon or early evening. Still a day earlier, pretty surprising knowing how overdramatically strict they are, usually with sending out upcoming games they send it out a couple of days after the release date. I guess it was worth while saving up those discount cards, getting both games for €59,00.

I'm usually not that impatient for waiting on upcoming games but i'm getting a little excited now.

Years
    I really wish it was released today or tomorrow here in Aus, but nope! Saturday it is. ;--;

And @ all these lucky people with X and Y already,

Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Probably by the time you get it though it will still be Friday here in the USA :P but other than that, I also think it's a bit intimidating of y'all with the game now to be shoving it in our faces ;~;

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Our Bart Smit game-store department are releasing the copies tomorrow in the afternoon or early evening. Still a day earlier, pretty surprising knowing how overdramatically strict they are, usually with sending out upcoming games they send it out a couple of days after the release date. I guess it was worth while saving up those discount cards, getting both games for €59,00.

I'm usually not that impatient for waiting on upcoming games but i'm getting a little excited now.

Whuutt?! Bart Smit is doing that? Do you know anything about Game Mania? I preordered my game there. I'm hoping they will do the same thing.

Amaai

The Sky Pillars
    Years
    I'll have to wait til saturday to go pick it up at walmart. They had a 5 dollar deposit thing so I have to bring in the card I bought. I'll add my 3DS FC soon :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back