• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingRage

Can you feel my rage?
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I started downloading it about 30 minutes ago. It was downloading pretty quick and I got to 30% but then my mom woke up and got mad about me standing right out side her room (where the router is). Now I'm in my room and it's going so slow :(

It's getting me really psyched watching all these videos and reviews showing how awesome it is and realizing I'm actually going to be playing that game in a few minutes.

So excited.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    I know this is late (or early), but I intend to start with chespin, because I want to get squirtle as my water type, and will be downloading torchic when I get the game in 7 hours

ill post my friend code when I get the game, so you can add me

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Got the game and really enjoying it, I'm sure you will enjoy it too.
    But I got the say-the new EXP share really make training a joke.

i think that what super training for. they want to train your pokemon in super training to make them even stronger

Years
  • I'm infuriated. Me and my brother ordered the game from Amazon for delivery on release day. My brother got his but mine didn't arrive. I'm determined to get the game today regardless. I'll simply refuse the delivery when it comes on Monday.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • aaaand I've got the game, after nine months of waiting they're finally here!

Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back