• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
  • It`s not actually worldwide, it`s gonna be released only in Japan, North America and 1/4 of Europe (I think) so X/Y is not reaching me.

It's actually Australia, New Zealand (I think), most of Europe, Japan and North America.

I preordered both, but I'm letting my sister use Y. I'm picking Chespin and Charmander and my sister is picking Fennekin and Squirtle. I'm picking Chespin because then I can call him Mr. Resetti :3

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Ugh with all of the spoilers that have surfaced the last day or so, waiting for the games is becoming harder than ever. I really wish at times like this I had the willpower to avoid the internet because I hate being spoiled for this very reason. Oh well, at least I know more about what I have been looking forward to since January.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I found a new pokemon in a trailer. the image is not clear.
    you will have to click the image for better view

what is that?

also the pokemon Center/Pokemart(Outside)

(If you want me to stop uploading these pictures, let me know and I'll stop)

I absolutely love the brightness and colorfulness of the first picture. I'm not exactly sure what that is though, but I'm guessing it could be some sort of a route. Either that, or maybe it's a part of a town or a city. I'm loving the exterior of the Pokémon Center, by the way! However, I think it would've looked better if it was a little bigger. d:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    9 days now! Eek I can't wait. At least it's almost the weekend, which always helps 3days go by real quick for me. On Monday there will only be 5days left! Which is super close and I can definetly live with 5.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2013
    Hey Guys! Rate my team im thinking of!
    Chespin
    Squirtle
    Torchic
    Doublade
    Noivern
    Dedenne\
    Thanks!

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
  • Hey Guys! Rate my team im thinking of!
    Chespin
    Squirtle
    Torchic
    Doublade
    Noivern
    Dedenne\
    Thanks!
    I think that is team is a awesome selection. 10 out of 10 stars.
    9 days to go. alright. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    See here comes the big question now that Im wondering. From what Im seeing, the Pro. is going to give you a stone for whichever kanto starter you choose.
    So is that saying that it's possible that you will not be able to receive the mega evo's of the other starters later on in the game without trading? this is because i waned to have a mega charizard but I was going to wait that out and just go with venasaur instead since Im getting fennekin.

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Who else hopes they have more pre-evolutions/evolutions than Sylveon in this generation, I mean there are so many pokemon that could have evolutions/pre-evolutions

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • I've almost completed the necessary surveys for a gamestop giftcard. Then I'll clear my SD card for the wonderful downloading to happen come October 12th.

Right now my team is:
    Fennekin - Selene
    Skrelp - Whisko
    Mawile - Alyse
    Pancham - Zhang
    Goomy - Gooper

Last edited:

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
    Years
  • Would you guys wanna do a pokemon movie marathon before X/Y? o.o
    We could also just do a Skype group until it releases, as well. For those who are bored and stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back