• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • A lot of people I know seem to have the game already. I'm incredibly jealous!
    Well, GAME stores in the UK have decided to start selling the games today, so if you aren't doing eShop download, then I guess you can go pick up your copy from them.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    And here I am, just a few hours away from buying own Pokémon game for the first time in my life, and... my 7-year-old dog has just died... fml...

Years
  • 14 hours left for me!
    I'm not sure which team I'm on. I'm getting both versions so I may go Team Chespin to fulfill my Grass-Starter needs, and then choose Froakie/Fennekin on my second game. Or trade for the other starters. I don't know ;w;

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • And here I am, just a few hours away from buying own Pokémon game for the first time in my life, and... my 7-year-old dog has just died... fml...

Sorry about your dog man. I'm sure he loved you as much as you did.

Anyway, I finally got my X copy. ^^
    I'm just starting and I'll get Chespin...So exciting!

lealvenom

A Bearded PKMN Trainer.
    Years
  • And here I am, just a few hours away from buying own Pokémon game for the first time in my life, and... my 7-year-old dog has just died... fml...

Sorry to hear about you're loss.

Feels like time is slowly dragging by... it's almost midnight I just know it lol.. Almost 3PM here. I'M SO PUMPED! YES!

Oh, here is my 3DS friendcode:

3695-0063-4257

Feel free too add me, just PM when you do add me so I can add you too! :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Jesus christ, I can't believe how horrible the 3D in this game is. On top of not being impressive to begin with, the framerate is like 10fps. Utterly stupid.
    But, as I said, 2D is fine. Still I was looking forward to using the 3D, and on top of it being disabled in the overworld it makes the game look worse in the fights, so might as well not have 3D at all! Stupid GameFreak.
    And here I am, just a few hours away from buying own Pokémon game for the first time in my life, and... my 7-year-old dog has just died... fml...
    Sorry for your loss.

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
  • Jesus christ, I can't believe how horrible the 3D in this game is. On top of not being impressive to begin with, the framerate is like 10fps. Utterly stupid.
    But, as I said, 2D is fine. Still I was looking forward to using the 3D, and on top of it being disabled in the overworld it makes the game look worse in the fights, so might as well not have 3D at all! Stupid GameFreak.

What are you talking about? I don't even notice a drop in framerate when i switch to 3D.

Years
  • 2 hours in, feels like 10 minutes. Definitely one of the best Pokémon games I've played. And I'm pretty sure who haven't played it yet won't be disappointed. :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What are you talking about? I don't even notice a drop in framerate when i switch to 3D.
    Are you serious? It's so noticeable. I have a friend who got it early complaining about it, and my brother who doesn't care about framerates notices it too.

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
  • Are you serious? It's so noticeable. I have a friend who got it early complaining about it, and my brother who doesn't care about framerates notices it too.

alright, i turnt my 3ds back on to check and you're right, the framerate drops. i haven't played much in 3d yet so i didn't notice. But still, it is a very beauifull game for pokemon standards.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years

Sorry for your loss, man.

Feels like time is slowly dragging by... it's almost midnight I just know it lol.. Almost 3PM here. I'M SO PUMPED! YES!

There's in no description that perfectly explains how pumped I am! But I have to get my copy via eshop. maybe if I mess with the time and date settings

Jesus christ, I can't believe how horrible the 3D in this game is. On top of not being impressive to begin with, the framerate is like 10fps. Utterly stupid.

I'm not really that interested in fps, or 3D, but if it's that low there's something wrong.

Froakie ftw!

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I wasn't expecting to buy it tommorow, but suddenly some much needed income came through. I can't believe Im actually going to be able to play this game tommorow, so happy right now.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    We managed to sort out a lift into town tomorrow morning.

It's weird to think I'll be playing Pokemon X tomorrow. Excited!

Years
  • I can just remember the day when a good friend of mine who plays Pokémon came up to me and asked me "did you hear the news?" when X and Y were announced in our (former) school library and me telling him I did, all like it was yesterday and I can't just believe it all comes down to tomorrow :')

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Gaaah, it's almost here! I'm getting it first thing tomorrow morning and I'm super excited! I've still got to sort out my team though, I'm now considering using Honedge too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back