• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Pokemania begins shortly. NYC already having a release party. I think I will digital download Pokemon Y and buy X when I'm done with the playthrough. The new Generation of Pokemon games are here its been a long wait from Jan. 8 and the excitement only increase ever month since now I simply want the games now. Remember to catch lots of pokemon and share as well as have fun. Plz add me on your friends' list if you want. Thank You! :D

Years
  • I just went to GameStop in hopes of getting X Version early but I was denied haha. It's 8 PM here so I'm going to try in another hour before I have to leave the city. I'm trying at a smaller chain next time but I'll probably be denied again. Wish me luck :P
    If your GameStop is doing a midnight release, then events should be starting at 10pm before the release..

No GameStop has opted to hand out copies today for a very good reason: they want to protect themselves from Nintendo and follow street date rules without the chance of being penalized.

Amaai

The Sky Pillars
    Years
  • I'm thinking of transferring over my pokemon I want from BW2 via pokebank. Hmm.. What to do.. I'm getting Fennekin, But I also want a charmander! ARGH. -flops-

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • If your GameStop is doing a midnight release, then events should be starting at 10pm before the release..

No GameStop has opted to hand out copies today for a very good reason: they want to protect themselves from Nintendo and follow street date rules without the chance of being penalized.

They are doing a midnight release but no events. I'll be leaving before 10 anyways :\
    I also skipped dinner and tried my luck at a different store. They didn't even have any copies in stock yet lol

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Yayay! It's released in Australia about 3 hours ago. Haven't even got to the first gym yet, but it's great! There is such a variety of Pokemon!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I like the new Global Link. More streamlined and less all-over like the last one. Can't access most features till I get the game but I like what I see so far. Can't wait to use it though!

Years
  • I'm thinking of transferring over my pokemon I want from BW2 via pokebank. Hmm.. What to do.. I'm getting Fennekin, But I also want a charmander! ARGH. -flops-

Yeah I know it's hard thanks to all those Fire-types... thankfully I'll be taking Bulbasaur to complement my Froakie when I get my copies in a few months. I mean hey I rarely use the Grass starters and Venusaur has a pretty fun design imo, even if some think his Mega looks lame.

Helio

Lost at Sea with an Hourglass
    Years
  • It's the Saturday the 12th here, but the post only comes on Mondays. This has made me hate Australia Post. Now I have to wait until monday. But at least I'm getting the game lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back