• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Jaegir

Yes
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    Anyone else here into CSGO? CSS or 1.6?
    The past few months I've been getting really into it, started getting into competitive ranked matches more recently. I'd like to play with fellow members and such.
    I'll make a post in the official Steam group if anyone is interested in playing.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I used to play it to bits before my PC had a fit. I was and still am part of a group of people who play it like as if it was reality. If you are a cop you have to search the perimiter, make find whereabouts they hostages are. only walk through one doorway and never to shoot unless we can see where they are and it is a no brainer. then we try and rescue the hostages if we can. As a T (terrorist) You need to figure out where they could come in and have them protected whilst the hostages are as well. If it turns into a gun fight everyone should try and live and bail as soon as they come under heavy fire especially as a T since you don't really want to die.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I've played it a bit in the past, but I don't play it anymore because my computer won't support it well. I sucked at it because I don't play much tactical shooters.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    ill challenge you if you can beat at least 25 sec on training course.

Btw, my record is 21.8 and after using 50% framerates i got to 20.1

Last edited:
    Back