• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CPU Kirby Joke Hall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • Heard of CPU Kirbys anoying you in SSBM? It's time to make a joke about them, anything but please limit to General Audiences.

Example:
    One day, a CPU Kirby went to Best Buy for a Plasma TV. He ask the clark " Can I buy this plasma TV?" and the clark said "WE DON'T SELL PLASMA TVs to kirbys". He went out and dressed as President Bush. He said "Can I buy this plasma TV now?" and the Clark said " AUGH! WE DON'T HAVE TVs as this kind." CPU Kirby went out and dress as Misty and said "Can I buy this Plasma TV Now?" and the Clark finally said, "No, I told you! we don't carry those kind of plasma TV. You are always keep asking us about buying Media Center PC instead of a TV."

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    okay kirby is my fav character and i am hte best ssbm player in the worl have u finished the game yeat and kirby rulz (><) kirby

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Q: Why do CPU Kirby's put a computer on their bikes?
    A: So they can have a place to sit.

Q: Why CPU Kirby's can't eat instant noodles?
    A: They forget to read instructions, and put it in a microwave and it explodes after 2 min.

Q: Why do CPU Kirbys buy HP PCs?
    A1: Because they can spell it
    A2: Kirbys can use computers?
    A3: Kirbys like to use them as their tool for fun

One Day, CPU Kirby went into a food market to buy ingredents for the cake. CPU Kirby gave the list to a B/W CPU Kirby and when they check out, the CPU Kirby finds out that the B/W CPU Kirby only bought Candy. The CPU Kirby looked at B/W Kirby. B/W Kirby said "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Near a Construction Site, Browser, CPU Kirby, and Yoshi was in the same construction company. Mario was the boss of the company. If you make Mario mad, you will get fired. Mario says to Browser " Browser, your assignment is to move the iron bars into a stack." Next, Mario said to Yoshi "Your assignment is to move all the rocks out of the land." Lastly, Mario said to CPU Kirby "Your Assignment is to get the Ford Pickup Truck." Then, Mario went into his trailer. They started to work. After 5 hours later, Mario check on the work. Mario looks at Browsers Iron Pile and says " Good job Browser!" Then he went to Yoshi and the ground was flattened with no rocks. Then Mario said "Great Job Yoshi!" When he gets to CPU Kirby, The pickup truck wasn't there and then CPU Kirby poped up out on the ground and said "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Q: Why CPU Kirbys by DVDs over Video Tapes?
    A1: They can spell it
    A2: They like DVDs better than tape
    A3: Kirbys have DVD players?

Near a Construction Site, Browser, CPU Kirby, and Yoshi was in the same construction company. Mario was the boss of the company. If you make Mario mad, you will get fired. Mario says to Browser " Browser, your assignment is to move the iron bars into a stack." Next, Mario said to Yoshi "Your assignment is to move all the rocks out of the land." Lastly, Mario said to CPU Kirby "Your Assignment is to get the Ford Pickup Truck." Then, Mario went into his trailer. They started to work. After 5 hours later, Mario check on the work. Mario looks at Browsers Iron Pile and says " Good job Browser!" Then he went to Yoshi and the ground was flattened with no rocks. Then Mario said "Great Job Yoshi!" When he gets to CPU Kirby, The pickup truck wasn't there and then CPU Kirby poped up out on the ground and said "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"
    CPU Kirby goes to a Libary to find a book on Orcas. When Kirby went on the Libary Computers, CPU Kirby typed Orcas backwards. Then, Kirby finds the book, but when CPU Kirby went out of the libary, CPU Kirby Realised that it's about cooking, not orcas!

Last edited:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I think this topic made me roll around.
    I don't get your joke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back