• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Crafting Script

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2021
    Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone could guide me in the direction of a crafting script that I could use in the game I am making. It's a minecraft + pokemon crossover with inspiration taken from Ferriswheel42's Pokemon Survival Island and the Manga: Btoom!!! I plan to use crafting as the main means for a player to make held items/pokeballs/medicine and some key items. I know there use to be one on the Relic Castle Archives but those have been taken down earlier this year, something simple like it would help me tremendously so I don't need to panic about it in the long run.

Thanks again and enjoy your fools day shenanigans.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    here's an archive of that post
    (broken link removed)
    Just gotta go to the dropbox directly, cause archive.org tries to hijack that link and fails because it doesn't archive dropbox.

Back