• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craftrum CreativeCraft Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Come craft with ussssss...

242ybmh.png

PC GT10: Craftrum CreativeCraft Hangout

You guessed it, it's that time of year again, it's the PokeCommunity Get Together! This year Craftrum will be hosting a laid back casual building event where you'll be able to build to your heart's content in our newly created Free Build World. Here you can let your imagination roam free, whether it be building quaint buildings to colossal skyscrapers, to constructing stunning gardens to detailed pixel art or from building solo or working collaboratively with a bunch of your friends! So why not join us? You'll be sssure to have a blast!

This event will last from the 5th to 8th of June. Our creative world may be open after the 8th of June, however for how long has not been decided as of yet. Please post your username and your in-game name in this thread if you'll be joining us.

› What is Minecraft?
    ————————————————————
    Minecraft is a sandbox game with RPG and FPS elements, where you can let your imagination run wild and build massive fortresses, epic monster grinders, community towns, or whatever your heart desires! For more information, visit Minecraft.net.

› How can I play with you guys?
    ————————————————————
    By joining our server, of course!

First off, you will need to download the 1.5.2 version of Minecraft in order to play on Craftrum at this present moment in time. Once you're up to date, under the Multiplayer menu in Minecraft, add or directly connect to this address and use the command /warp GT2013 to warp to our creative world:
    mc.craftrum.co

› Are there rules?
    ————————————————————
    There are indeed. We want to make this event as fun and as enjoyable as possible, and so by following these simple guidelines you're helping us achieve this!

Please don't:

Destroy others' works
    Respect other people's property - don't touch anything belonging to others unless they've allowed you to.

Impersonate admins/mods
    Don't claim to be an admin. Don't act like one either - the only ones policing the rules should be the admins or mods.

Advertise other servers or sites
    Don't advertise. You may let people who know you know where you're going or link people to a funny video, but don't link just to get broad hits or activity.

Build obscene structures
    Needless to say, we don't need to see anything inappropriate. Be age-smart!

Ask for admin favours
    We won't do anything for you unless we're supposed to.

Abuse or disrespect others
    Treat everyone right.

Spam the chat
    Lines of garbage will result in a swift kick.

If you have any problems please let us know, we'd be happy to help you out!
    Credit goes to Hiroshi Sotomura for his stylish CSS.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I'll definitely be on there in a bit! ;D

Username: miakalina
    IGN: miakalina

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I have to see if I can get on some time this weekend.

Username: Astinus
    IGN: ninja_asty

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Players cannot use the command /warp GT2013 to get to the building area.
    We will try and fix this as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience. If there is a staff member on the server while you're also on, feel free to ask them to teleport you there if need be.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    So I tried going on and everyone was speaking French... I assume I was at the wrong server? .-. Regardless;

Username: AlexOzzyCake
    IGN: OzzyCake

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back