• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Crash after the 4th Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi..
    So I'm playing Soul Silver on my 2.6a NO$GBA version and it all went fine after the 4th gym..
    After I beat leader there I saved and closed the emulator, and when I tried to get into the game again, It crashed right after I pressed the continue option.. Means I cannot continue..

Has anyone else encountered this problem? searched for the answer and haven't found one yet.

Thanks in advance.

Years
    Dont think it will.
    This is an anti-freeze/translate patch (which I already have). My game doesnt freeze, it just crashes whenever I try to continue....

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Yeah, but don't buy it immediately. If you do, you'll find yourself spending extra money when the English version comes out this spring. After a little while, I've convinced myself I'm willing to wait. Arceus's divine will doesn't involve me playing SS just yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    actually it happened to everyone when they played their roms on their R4 and emulators . according to my hypothesis , maybe the rom got something causing it to crash or maybe nintendo made something to prevent piracy

the patch they made for this problem doesnt fix it 100% , it only lowers the chance of the times it crashes . use that patch and try to save more often in order not to lose your save data , thats what Im currently doing with my Heart Gold on my R4

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back