• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craziest song you've ever heard?

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
Years
  • Alestorm: Back Through Time
    The music genre is weird enough "Scottish Pirate Metal" and the song itself is about a band of Pirates who travel back in time and fight Vikings, both weird and awesome.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Alestorm: Back Through Time
    The music genre is weird enough "Scottish Pirate Metal" and the song itself is about a band of Pirates who travel back in time and fight Vikings, both weird and awesome.

omfg Alestorm is definitely an acquired taste and absolutely an insane band. Ever heard Rum? Probably my favorite song from them.

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
    Years
  • omfg Alestorm is definitely an acquired taste and absolutely an insane band. Ever heard Rum? Probably my favorite song from them.

Oh yes, they certainly take a few listens to get used to there very unique style, but they really do know how to make a sweet guitar riff. oh yeah I like that song, I been listening to the band every day while breeding pokemon helps take my mind off how dull IV breeding is. I love they did a cover of the lazytown "You are a pirate" too.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I like weird music like that. They Might Be Giants has a lot of unusual songs, and Penelope or Rose Robert by Of Montreal but I suppose if I had to pick one, I'd settle for Stewart by The Dead Milkmen

Years
  • What does the fox say? Especially the part when the singer stares at the starry sky and you think that he'll say something deep and meaningfull - Nope! What does the fox say? Ding, ding, ding etc. - Yep thats's what every fox says xD

Aqua- Barbie girl

Witch Doctor

I am so happy to be at home a.k.a. Trololo song xD

Back