• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Craziest thing you've ever done on suspension?

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
    We all have those times when were out from school but sometimes were in shcool for a bit- what was the crazyes thing youve done? for me it was making a fake moirpher for my fan power rangers series when working online.just today too. Talk about your wierdest thigns out of school or in school that youve done! Nothing is too wierd- trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Interesting thread idea. I'll move it to OVP where it belongs.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well, idk what suspension is, but one time in detention, I was sitting there and higher grade kids came in and one girl said 'oooh it smells like period blood here lolol!' well that was pretty crazy.

Years
    Suspension is when you are prevented from attending school. It's usually only for a day but in severe circumstances I suppose it can last a week or something. See, I could have written a post comment to Yoshi instead of posting this here but NOOOOOO YOU HAD TO GET RID OF THEM, DIDN'T YOU!

I suppose the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me during detention was the following. Me and this other guy who I got into a fight with were standing on either side of our head of year's office. Eventually a French teacher walks by and starts talking to the other guy, telling him how well he did in his lesson or something like that. I was just like oh you think you're sooooo good don't you ¬___¬. Then like ten minutes later or something, my drama teacher walks by and she stops to tell me how well I did in her lesson lmao. I was just like yeah suck it, I get a compliment too *****! It was just so odd to me lol.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    My phone went off in detention once which was embarrassing to say the least, a hall half full of students laughed, the teacher of duty just told me to turn it off anyway though. ;.;

I've never been suspended, I'm too good to be suspended. :x

Ninja Sky

"Ah! Le Strong Silent Type!"
    Years
    I've never been suspended or been put in detention. I'm such a good kid. =D

I guess the weirdest thing that happened to me was when I was sitting in class, the leg of my chair broke off and I fell backwards onto some other kid. We both were fine, but my teacher insisted the we go to the nurse. Other than that, nothing really interesting happens to me in school. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Weirdest thing I ever did to get a suspension was punching a 7th grader in the face back when I was in 8th grade for 20 bucks lol, that and the squishees I set up in the bathrooms too on occasion haha.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Personally never done anything ridiculous but witnessed a few other people being crazy.

Once I was in detention with this other kid who was probably the craziest most violent ******* in the school. We were about 12 or 13, can't remember why we were there, but the other kid didn't want to stay for detention so tried leaving the class with everyone else. But the teacher blocked his way. So he went for the fire exit, didn't get too far before the teacher dragged him back.

He tries going out the main exit again, the teacher stands in the way and he goes "get the **** out of my way"
    "sit down you are staying in this detention"
    at which point this kid starts flying fists everywhere, the teacher ofc isn't allowed to fight back. Tries defending himself to which this kid starts kicking him in his man parts and eventually fights his way out of the classroom. Got suspended for about a week?

Eventually got expelled for drugs I think; even though he'd brought a knife into school previously and once again just got a suspension lmfao.

Lol and one time I was in detention, I was about 8 or 9, and this really old crazy teacher happened to notice me. Asked what I was there for and I told her it was a detention; at which point another teacher comes along and says I can come out of detention. The teacher that asked me why I was there said "Oh so he is in a detention? He told me he was ill!"
    "no I didn't say that!"
    "I hope you aren't accusing me of lying young man! I think you should extend his detention."
    "Yes I will."
    crazy old witch

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Once I was in detention for letting someone cheat off my test... lol and the principal was in his office with some random kid I had never seen before and they just screamed at each other back and forth the whole time. To be honest I don't even remember what they were screaming about, but I was in that detention with my friend and we just sat there laughing the whole time.

One other time I had a detention for "going out to my locker when the teacher didn't say so!!!" The detention was only as long as it took me to write a letter explaining why I did what I did and why I thought it was okay and it could be as short as I wanted. So I pretty much just wrote two sentences saying that the rule was dumb and I should be able to go whenever I feel like it, handed it in, walked out, made my bus. The teacher never said anything to me.

LOL and one other time I remember I had to be about 8 and it was a hot humid day and everyone had just come in from recess so we were all lined up at the bubbler and the teacher had this rule of only taking a drink for about 3 seconds AND IT WAS SO HOT THAT DAY so that easily was not enough water for me. So I stayed a few moments more and she got extremely mad at me and made me sit out in the hallway until I realized what I did wrong. Of course I didn't think what I did was wrong at all so I just stayed out there for the entire day looking at pictures on the wall and then the teacher came out and yelled at me a lot and I went home after since school was over ayayay.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've never been suspended or put in detention. Clean track record from kindergarten straight to high school graduation~~~

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'm in the goody-two-shoes, never-been-suspended crowd. I kept out of trouble throughout school. So therefore, I never did anything crazy while suspended, and if I had been suspended, I likely would have been punished at home...so that left out any chance of doing anything crazy there.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Never been suspended... but my punk-butt did like to talk back a lot back in my middle school days, so detention was something I learned to get pretty used to. I never really did anything crazy in there. In fact, I kind of liked them. I would get all my homework done in a quiet environment and feel accomplished when it was over. -shrug-

Now in high school... I once got a "Thursday School," which was like a detention... but muuuuch longer. Like, three to four hours after school. That was pretty awful, and it wasn't even my fault. I couldn't help it my mom would go in and out of consciousness after her surgery. I couldn't necessarily get to Algebra II on-time every morning... sue me for making sure she was alright.

That teacher was a witch anyhow. I blame her for my hatred of mathematics to this day. :\

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
    Personally never done anything ridiculous but witnessed a few other people being crazy.

Once I was in detention with this other kid who was probably the craziest most violent ******* in the school. We were about 12 or 13, can't remember why we were there, but the other kid didn't want to stay for detention so tried leaving the class with everyone else. But the teacher blocked his way. So he went for the fire exit, didn't get too far before the teacher dragged him back.

He tries going out the main exit again, the teacher stands in the way and he goes "get the **** out of my way"
    "sit down you are staying in this detention"
    at which point this kid starts flying fists everywhere, the teacher ofc isn't allowed to fight back. Tries defending himself to which this kid starts kicking him in his man parts and eventually fights his way out of the classroom. Got suspended for about a week?

Eventually got expelled for drugs I think; even though he'd brought a knife into school previously and once again just got a suspension lmfao.

Lol and one time I was in detention, I was about 8 or 9, and this really old crazy teacher happened to notice me. Asked what I was there for and I told her it was a detention; at which point another teacher comes along and says I can come out of detention. The teacher that asked me why I was there said "Oh so he is in a detention? He told me he was ill!"
    "no I didn't say that!"
    "I hope you aren't accusing me of lying young man! I think you should extend his detention."
    "Yes I will."
    crazy old witch
    DAMN! that is serious.
    Well this one time in detention my phone went off and i answered it- Miss westrick the detention head took it away and i was there 2 more days.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've never been suspended. I came close to getting in-school suspension (which is when you get suspended, but you have to come to school and sit in a small room all day and the teachers send your work to you) for coming to school late too much and I would have gotten it once, but I schmoozed my way out of that.

I did skip class a lot, though, and I would get caught every now and then so I'd get detention for it. I guess it was my own fault for getting caught, since my high school was pretty much two giant squares on top of the other and I would just walk around the squares over and over again. Obviously people would see me more than once and notice it.

I got detention a lot for being late to school. Being late four times would mean you got a detention, and each additional late would add a detention. I got dozens of those in junior year, and senior year I got my fair share had some as well. I had senior option, though, so instead of staying after for an hour in the detention room, I had to stay for like ten minutes in the assistant principle's office. Getting to school on time just wasn't a priority for me after I started driving myself there...

Unfortunately, the most impressive thing I have to offer about things I did was going to school and then walking out after I signed myself in at the front desk so I would get counted as present. Occasionally, in senior year, I would drive myself to school, get there, park, get out, make it half way to the door, decide I couldn't be bothered with going in today, walk back to the car and leave and hanging out with one of my friends who graduated a year early. I did that a lot the month leading up to when I turned 18. I guess it was my way of rebelling? Not very impressive.

In junior year, I drove to school without having a license a lot. Does that count?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I've never been put on suspension or such, but only once in detention for a very ridiculous reason. I happen to have dirtied my school shirt, and took it off. Underneath was some casual shirt that didn't fit the requirements for school, but I went to the office to tell them the news. On my way, I was caught. The lady didn't give me enough time to explain, so she put me on detention for not meeting the dress code....that was my only time....and honestly, I don't want to go back there.

Years
    I guess it was my own fault for getting caught, since my high school was pretty much two giant squares on top of the other and I would just walk around the squares over and over again. Obviously people would see me more than once and notice it.

In junior year, I drove to school without having a license a lot. Does that count?

1) That was hilarious!

2) That is pretty badass. I would not have the balls to do that lmao.

I've never been put on suspension or such, but only once in detention for a very ridiculous reason. I happen to have dirtied my school shirt, and took it off. Underneath was some casual shirt that didn't fit the requirements for school, but I went to the office to tell them the news. On my way, I was caught. The lady didn't give me enough time to explain, so she put me on detention for not meeting the dress code....that was my only time....and honestly, I don't want to go back there.

Looool that's just life trolling you. It's like Murphy's Law. If something can wreck yo shizz up, IT WILL HAPPEN!

Back