• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crazy "Christian" pastor prays for God to "rip out" Caitlyn Jenner's heart!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
  • Steven L. Anderson, a pastor from Tempe, Arizona seems to HATE Caitlyn Jenner with "perfect hate" (where as the Bible is clearly against hating another, but Steven Anderson must be using this Bible, only KJV). In a "sermon" posted earlier this month, he goes on how he saw a "sodomite picture" of Caitlyn and was disgusted by the picture, he then whines how Caitlyn "cut off her privy member" and then went on how he "hopes God rips her heart out and her heart explodes" (video below)

(if video doesn't work, here's the link: https://youtu.be/Fu-MC0A5THE)

Steven Anderson has been deservedly under fire for many controversial things... Last year, he called for an "AIDS free Christmas", seems to hate Obama in the same way he does with Caitlyn, he can NOT go a day without bringing up "the homos", Anderson has a really weird and creepy obsession with young celebrities including Justin Bieber, "effeminate" boybands and actors (and he calls all "homos" perverts?) and a number many other hateful, bigoted things.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Well, I suppose him leaving it to the hypothetical hands of God is better than waiting for him to personally kill one of my sisters.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • What a horrible thing to do. Is this the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church (sorry, can't watch the video right now)? Christians are supposed to love EVERYONE, and this isn't loving. We are to be friends with everyone, not just choose to avoid and hate certain individuals. We are to pray for them, not in hopes to kill them. This pastor clearly is deluded and does not know his basic theology. If he actually knew his stuff, he would know God would not do that. There is a difference between not supporting something, and hating and hoping to kill that.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • This is really disgusting. Really, really disgusting. This preacher disgusts me and the people (Was tempting to call them something harsher) going "yeah" and "amen" disgusts me.

PkmnTrainerElio

Years
  • What a horrible thing to do. Is this the pastor of Westboro Baptist Church (sorry, can't watch the video right now)? Christians are supposed to love EVERYONE, and this isn't loving. We are to be friends with everyone, not just choose to avoid and hate certain individuals. We are to pray for them, not in hopes to kill them. This pastor clearly is deluded and does not know his basic theology. If he actually knew his stuff, he would know God would not do that. There is a difference between not supporting something, and hating and hoping to kill that.

There is a link to view the video under the embedded video.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • There are always idiots. Giving random idiots like this attention doesn't serve the public interest. These people, you should roll your eyes at them and move on, no more, no less.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Finally watched the video. This guy is horrible.

"they should be stoned" Old Testament, law has been fulfilled. Those laws are pretty much null and void

"i got a little carried away" A LITTLE?!

"transponders are freaks" No, they are regular people. We are to pray for them. Just because others sin in different ways, does not mean we should hate them. I sin in different ways. Should I be hated on? If they should be hated, I should be too.

"bruce jenner should die, I will pray for him to die" You should be praying FOR him.

"transgenders and people who defend bruce dont belong in MY church" Not your church, and everyone should be welcome. You should accept them into church.

This guy is horrible. And that is an understatement. Its people like him that give a bad rep for Christianity- and even other religions as a whole. I read some of the comment section: they made Christianity something its not based on this one guy. And this one guy is influencing his church members to think like him. Do you think these people attended church to hear a hate speech? Do you think these people entered church hating him? Maybe. Maybe now they do!

I want to meet this guy and have a chat with him about his theology and twisted ideals.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    This guy is obviously mischaracterizing what the Bible says about forgiveness and is really only furthering the anti-Christian sentiment tbh. What's funny is that he even prefaced the rant by saying Christian's are supposed to forgive even those who wish them harm, and then proceeds to draw a line -- which the Bible does not -- between which actions can and cannot justify hatred in their own eyes. (then backs it up by citing David for some reason??) I stopped watching after he said "I have nothing but hate", that sort of summarized the fallacy he's basing his argument on for me. The Bible says you shouldn't judge in a condemning manor, and as a pastor and leader of the Christian ideology he should probably be more focused on teaching love and forgiveness instead of wishing upon someone eternal damnation lol. Doesn't really look very good on his part now does it.

PkmnTrainerElio

Years
  • I want to meet this guy and have a chat with him about his theology and twisted ideals.

You'll know that you have won, proved him wrong (with logic) or shut him up, when he starts insulting you with the pettiest of names and Bible verses... He'll try to use the Bible to clarify his claims, he's always done that, because he is a pathetic, little man.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • You'll know that you have won, proved him wrong (with logic) or shut him up, when he starts insulting you with the pettiest of names and Bible verses... He'll try to use the Bible to clarify his claims, he's always done that, because he is a pathetic, little man.

And he is twisting the Bible. The Bible doesnt even support his claims! Bet that guy can't name a verse where it says love everyone, except transgenders and such.

PkmnTrainerElio

Years
  • wouldn't be surprised if he's gay himself.
    Oh, I agree... Here's proof that he probably is...

1. He has a weird, creepy obsession with Justin Bieber, constantly bringing Justin up whenever he talks about celebrities, he used to obsess over "the effeminate preacher" Rev. Alden from Little House on the Prairie, also, he admitted to staring at "giant" posters of Justin Bieber in January 2011, when Justin was still 16 and Anderson himself was 29.

2. He has a few gay mannerisms.

3. He's obsessed with "the homos" and constantly brings them up.

4. His voice.

5. His hatred of homosexuals.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Let's not use his voice or mannerisms as a basis on whether or not he's gay. The other things seem like valid reasons and a way he could be closeting himself, however voices aren't something one chooses and mannerisms aren't always things we realize we're doing. Not that I'm defending him per se, it's just that I think that's not a good way to determine if someone is gay or not in general, lol.

Reactions: Tek
    Years
  • It's interesting how he compares himself to Jesus. Jesus wasn't popular with Roman mainstream society, nor with mainstream Jewish society of his time, I suppose. Anderson sees all the backlash against him and that only makes his conviction stronger. The more unpopular he's made out to be, the more he'll feel that he must preach, in his opinion, the truth of the Bible.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    "transponders are freaks" No, they are regular people. We are to pray for them. Just because others sin in different ways, does not mean we should hate them. I sin in different ways.

"bruce jenner should die, I will pray for him to die" You should be praying FOR him.

wouldn't be surprised if he's gay himself.

Oh, I agree... Here's proof that he probably is...

1. He has a weird, creepy obsession with Justin Bieber, constantly bringing Justin up whenever he talks about celebrities, he used to obsess over "the effeminate preacher" Rev. Alden from Little House on the Prairie, also, he admitted to staring at "giant" posters of Justin Bieber in January 2011, when Justin was still 16 and Anderson himself was 29.

2. He has a few gay mannerisms.

3. He's obsessed with "the homos" and constantly brings them up.

4. His voice.

5. His hatred of homosexuals.
    christ guys

PkmnTrainerElio

Years
  • Let's not use his voice or mannerisms as a basis on whether or not he's gay. The other things seem like valid reasons and a way he could be closeting himself, however voices aren't something one chooses and mannerisms aren't always things we realize we're doing. Not that I'm defending him per se, it's just that I think that's not a good way to determine if someone is gay or not in general, lol.

He does go off about "limp-wristed sissies", but in his controversial AIDS sermon, he was flailing his hand around and I caught him with a limp wrist.

WARNING: Contents of picture may be creepy.
    Spoiler:

But, who knows, maybe it's his regular quirks (like someone cracking their fingers or biting their nails) or it was due to an injury.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The only stories we hear about Christians are negative...well the vast majority of visible ones.

The role modeling of religious societal norms has been transformed through media expansion and a reduction in small community participation in church functions which taught collaboration, social welfare, and generosity. In place of this, partisan talking heads, profit driven megachurches, and the media coverage of the most radical religious practitioners inform the cultural, moral, and political beliefs to a greater extent.

Not to act as if Christianity used to be perfect or benign, but the best attributes of Christianity in American history includes hospitals, assisting families with clothing and food, and supporting struggling families emotionally. These support and social welfare systems should be the aspect of the church that should be MOST important.

The scary thing, I bet plently (not a majority) of people support this guy's rationale of biblical application to the condemnation of Jenner. Ugh.

Back