• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crazy December is crazy...so far!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Holidays are nearing, and I'm already feeling stressed. I'm done with school and everything and fortunately that has taken *some* stress off, but to be quite honest, I never felt so overwhelmed in my life due to the holidays. My job right now has gotten me in circles. This past weekend was the most craziest I've been in. Worked three full shifts of 9+ hours. Got promoted to shift leader. Then demoted. Was assigned to back-up instead. Three co-workers had quit. Volunteered to help assistant/store manager with weekend event at store. Co-worker friend threw me a "congrats" party because I graduated this past week. Parents are arguing a lot more than normal, so I'm almost always out of the house.

And I'm working all week too. Friday is my only day off this week. I even had to cancel my trip to San Diego next weekend because the demand is just outstanding.

Right now, I'm at a Starbucks trying to get away from the crazy world for just a little while and enjoy what I like best. All weekend I've been working and sleeping. I kinda miss doing my own things. I've reached a point where I'm gonna have to accept the fact that LOL IT'S LIFE GOTTA DEAL WITH IT NAO.

Don't….rely on me with messages. If I'm in Do Not Disturb on skype, leave a message anyways because I will read and respond if I can. I don't know why push notifications don't even work on the Skype app, so I'll have to manually gather them. >_>

I really wish it was January already! xD

Back