• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

crazy poke' give-away!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    heres the situation:

im starting over. heartgold is fun but my younger brother wants to play. so im going to use diamond version to make the world's best team, currently i am breeding the pokemon for my and my brothers new teams

i will be breeding for natures abilities and moves so there are going to be lots of extra pokemon to be had with varying natures, abilities and moves.

ill be giving theese pokemon away for next to nothing!!!

...​

now each time i start breeding a new pokemon the extras will be avaliable for trade until i hatch the one i want. after that pokemon is hatched i wont breed any more of that pokemon and the rest will have to be auctioned off.

so away we go

POKE's to be bred (avalible):
    Spoiler:

Looking for:
    Spoiler:

ALSO:
    i will be restarting my game. if there are any of my pokemon you would like you may bid on them.
    Spoiler:

BEST OFFERS/ DIBBS:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
    fossils (have all in item form or pokes)
    any starters or there evolved forms ( I have all but torchic. (have a dragonsbreath treecko)
    pika color pichu (no hack) 100% legit
    masterballs (as many as you want)
    tm 71. stone edge (I have ALL tms)
    red orb (got tons)
    vitamins (what and how many?)

dratini extreme speed
    bagon

Bids:
    articuno (trade a masterball or ANY item, TM for any and all of the following)
    ho-oh
    lugia

moltres
    suicune
    zapados
    charizard
    ->lv67. impish. m. focusblast heatwave flamethrower solarbeam -SHINY-
    Im intrested in these. The link below is my trade list

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    @Okami Chi: sounds good to me. jsut let me know when your ready to trade
    @Hendrixia: i have no need for eevee's but id be happy to trade with you. ill keep the tyrouge on reserve or breed more

@Broc: im not quite ready to trade some of my legends or charizard yet. im not that close to restarting the game. but ill remeber you kinda called dibs when i am and we can discuss terms then. if youd like ill pm you and let you know when. it should be within the week hopefully. as far as extremespeed dratini goes sure thing. the top thing on your list that im interested in is the pichu. if thats too much then a masterball?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    @Okami Chi: sounds good to me. jsut let me know when your ready to trade
    @Hendrixia: i have no need for eevee's but id be happy to trade with you. ill keep the tyrouge on reserve or breed more
    @Broc: im not quite ready to trade some of my legends or charizard yet. im not that close to restarting the game. but ill remeber you kinda called dibs when i am and we can discuss terms then. if youd like ill pm you and let you know when. it should be within the week hopefully
    Oh, well in that case, can I have any spare Tyrogues you don't need? I just need it to breed. :]

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Could I have the first Bagon or any Gible you breed/already have that doesn't have a great nature? I just need it for breeding purposes. I'm offering a DragonDance Larvitar or a Mudkip with random natures. Larvitar would've been adamant, however I traded away my female Adamant Shelgon, so you understand.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    @valor555: sorry i havent made my way into cerulean cave yet. i will as soon as im done breeding beldum then shortdan's bagon. then ill get it

@shortdan1998: sure thing. ill do it as soon as i get a sassy and an adamant beldum.

JFK

hey there
    Years
    i'm interested in your zapdos and lapras.

i have a shiny ev'd infernape that i'd trade you for those two.
    pm me.

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
    @valor555: sorry i havent made my way into cerulean cave yet. i will as soon as im done breeding beldum then shortdan's bagon. then ill get it

@shortdan1998: sure thing. ill do it as soon as i get a sassy and an adamant beldum.
    Alright! Well PM me when you can trade okay? I have school so I can't stay up too late.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    am looking for feebas or shiny charmander. I have rare candies if you are interested

Liekomgz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
    You're looking for starters?
    Check the link in my sig, I have all starters, some with good egg moves :)

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
    so a PCP wit a masterball would get me a Extreemspeed dratini? ok then trade tomarrow?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back