• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

crazy poke' give-away!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    @pikaro. i can breed you a feebas but youll have to wait until i get down to feebas. im doing bagon now. then ive got to get the electrizer then i can start feebas. but that might not be until tomorrow. sorry my only shiny is my charizard. and i dont really need rare candies. thanks tho

@JON. sure thing. fcs in my sig. jsut say when

@broc. yeppers. sounds good. ill only be on for an hour or so tomorrow around 2:30-4ish east coast usa time. i have to work. i also saw that i missed that you wanted a bagon as well. anythign in particular about said bagon?

can I have the shiny charizard please? I can give you a master ball and some startrs

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    oh wow i didnt know ppl were stil posting on here.

@robynne. im trying to get rid of my legendarys right now so yes you can have lugia if you trade me somthing other than a legendary. like shinies or events or somthing
    @chansey. sry nope
    @martin. sure. offer?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    lugia for any three fossils but areodactyl or cranidos

preferably one of them being kabuto

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    i have a PCP and i have a handful of shinies. but they probably wont be for trade unless you really blew me away with an offer

Robynne

Like a BOSS Trainer
    Years
    Do you mean the actual fossils or the pokemon ?
    If the pokemon then, I have lileep, sheildon and omastar ^^ all UT

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Do you mean the actual fossils or the pokemon ?
    If the pokemon then, I have lileep, sheildon and omastar ^^ all UT
    works for me. you dont have a kabuto tho? thats my fav fossil. ^_^

no the pokemon. preferably UT
    btw i have HG so the lugia is 70 not 45 if it matters

Robynne

Like a BOSS Trainer
    Years
    Sorry meant omanyte >w<
    I'm just gonna be offline for 20 minutes, but when I cone back on I'd love to trade ^^
    I love kabuto too ;-; been searching the underground for ages for his fossil xD
    nope doesn't matter (:

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    @robynne. k well if im still on well trade then. if not om me and well do it asap
    @razorclaw. i dont have either of those. but yes i can clone pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    @razorclaw. well i dotn know my SID yet so i cant RNG abuse. but i can look around for them. what events do you have?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    im looking for your shinies. i know some people who rng abuse alot. so when i get em ill trade. im interested in the arceus

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back