• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creampuff's Sprite Shop

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
pinta, here is your sprite:

75px-Colosseum_Rui_3D-Copy.png

It sucks, but I think it will be OK considering it is a 64x64 sprite. Also confined into a palette, and as the first colour is the background colour, it's also ready to be inserted into your hack.
[CURIOUS]Also, could you VM details about the hack?[/CURIOUS]

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Username : Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan.
Pokémon : What's this 'P1 & 'P2' thingy? Well, I want a fusion of B Kyurem, W Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom & the normal Kyurem.
Category : Splice, duh.
Extras : If you want, you can add a little of Arceus, any part. Just make sure it comes out good.
Other : A challenge back at you.
Waiting Time : 1 week, sounds fair to you?

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Username: F1refly
Pokemon: Not a pokemon, Sprite Job. Have an idea for a hack, and need some Character sprites to decide how to go about the development of the hack, so it won't be used for a game or anything other than for me.
Basically I need two sprites, one of a typical WW2 German soldier, without weapons, and with the Nazi Armband (if applicable) removed or heavily modified. Second Sprite needs to be based on Adolf Hitler, but without any nazi references, just a very slight resemblance to him. No nazi salutes or armbands.
Colour: Depends on Picture
Category: Not sure
Other: If you don't want to do this, then I understand fully.
Waiting time: Whenever, not in a rush, still need to do research on creating game hacks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
So you're basically telling me to make two German WW2 type sprites without much reference to the actual German Army? And I have to make Adolf Hitler type sprite that too, without much reference right? I could do that, but are you going to use them in your hack or are they just for viewing? And more importantly, what should be the resolution of the sprites? 64x64?

BTW Mid's challenge is accepted and NV's request is underway.

Last edited:

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Not working on a hack yet, only for personal viewing. There must be a little reference to the german army, maybe some armbands, but different colours and a different symbol from the swastika. Any size that is easy for viewing would be fine. If I do eventually start work on a hack, the sprites would be good for reference and ideas.
But the sprites wouldn't actually go into a hack.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
NV, extremely sorry for the delay but here it is:

blindone-Copy.png

How's it? I added the Pokéball there but I didn't understand where the other things should be put. Including background, there are 16 colours but it is not currently palettised. Although it is 96x96, it fits inside your given resolution. Tell if it isn't looking like official because I'm still training on how to make people. xDDD

@Firefly Thanks for elaborating. Watch this post, it will be edited when your sprites are ready.

@Mid, your request is damn hard >.< Will have it finished this week though!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Username : Jerp
Pokémon : Gen 4 Arceus Ghost
Category :Glow
Colour : Yellow
Other : Hi
Waiting Time : As long as you need

Sorry if I filled this out wrong, first time.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
@Jerp here:

493-ghost.png
493-ghost-Copy-1.png
493-ghost-Copy2-1.png
493-ghost-Copy2-Copy-1.png

Pick the one you like the most. Be sure to give credit if you use it!

Firefly and Mid's requests are underway.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Username : Daniel Evans
Pokémon : Gengar || Clefable || Crobat
Category
: Splice
Extras : Make sure to have Gengar have Crobat's wings and Clefable's miscellaneous stuff and color palette.
Other
: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus!
Waiting Time : A day or two.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Thanks for considering NV.
Firefly, here is the soldier:

NaziSoldier.png

SECR Z Other than Firefly DON'T USE

How is it? Sorry if it sucks xD... I added orange spots to imitate the camouflaging army suits... Sorry if it has too less pockets. Also, the Nazi Armband is heavily modified. In this case it doesn't look like an armband. If you aren't happy with that salute pose you can ask for a redo. Working on the Hitler one...

@Daniel and Mid, your requests are underway...

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Wooh, looks great. But I have a few concerns. Can we change the colour scheme slightly? I was thinking of a colour scheme similar to Team Galactic. Hmm, maybe the salute can be changed to him holding a pokeball? Other than that, it looks awesome.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Right, fixed that.
NaziSoldier-1.png

Also @others too bad that it's exam time for me... xD. So please cooperate with the late timings since I am limited to 1 sprite a day...

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
danaxe's request is accepted. @Daniel:

Crefengobat.png

Sorry if it's a bit messy xD.

Mid and Firefly's requests are underway.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
It's wonderful. Also would like to request another:

Username : Daniel Evans
Pokémon : Quagsire || Gengar
Category
: Splice
Extras : 'Tis very important that Quagsire have Gengar's mouth.
Other
: Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus!
Waiting Time: A week or four.

EDIT:
Just realized. This is my 100th post. :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
username: 272
sprite: well I don't really want a sprite but...
can you make a banner that has a tipig on the left and an emboar on the right
and in the background can there be valcanos or something? and in the middle it says "Pokemon Legends RPG" please?
category: banner?
time: as long as you need I geuss...
color: red

Last edited:
Back