• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a trainer class

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Some ideas

Shopkeeper

- Uses Pokemon that are small or that can provide aid in their shop environs (Grass, Electric and Normal types generally)
    - Uses items more often than most trainers
    - Gives a moderate amount of money when defeated

Gardener

- Uses Grass types in general but may use Diglett, Sandshrew and Geodude as well as the occasional Bug type
    - Favor Dig on any Ground type they have as well as cutting moves on any pokemon they have
    - Often have Berries of different sorts attached to their pokemon
    - Gives a low amount of money when defeated

Businessman/woman

- Uses pokemon that look professional. Tend to use Meowth/Persian but otherwise tend to have similar pokemon to a Gentleman/Socialite
    - Never have any more than 3 pokemon under normal circumstances
    - Gives a large amount of money when defeated

Orphan

- Only use one common urban pokemon, or numerous pokemon or the same species line.
    - Doesn't use items at all.
    - Doesn't give any money when defeated
    - Other Trainers do not like when you defeat an Orphan as a result, it negatively affects the money you earn in future battles for a while

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I think that it is really crappy how over the 10+ years they have been making Pokemon games, they have never once put in a black person :/

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Vigilante/Superhero

Couldn't you just imagine a Pokemon trainer dressed like Batman with a team of Zubats?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Pool Boy
    wears swimming trunks and has a pool skimmer
    uses Poliwag and Shellos family

Weather Man
    wears a suit with glasses
    uses castform of course

umm thats all I got right now

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    I always thought what campers and Picnickers do in caves...There should be Cavemen in there wearing "early man type" clothes....they'll obviously use geodude,onix,zubat and sandshrew evo line ..

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I think that it is really crappy how over the 10+ years they have been making Pokemon games, they have never once put in a black person :/

Yeah, that's true, but don't forget the game comes from a racist nation who frequently feel inadequate next to occidentals with blonde hair and blue eyes, thus why they have operations to freakishly open their eyes up and dye their hair (even the guys; wtf?) to appear more Western.

With a complex like that, I don't expect to see africans or arabs in their games, unless they're the bad guys, like in Zelda.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Simple.

Tourist
    would use any kinds of Pokemon, but many foreign ones

would look like Scott from Emerald with a green/yellow shirt instead and a suitcase next to their feet

would use phrases and texts in other languages that aren't English but would say funny stuff:
    - "WC bitte!" and running around like crazy XD

LayZee_in_charge

Thinker....hmmm
    Years
    Pokemon B-Boy

i'd have black baggy pants black shirt with black gloves and a black beanie and one of those big A$$ stereoz people use to walk with in the 80'z.....i would have catch phrases like "Ahh yea!" "hell ya" and "why not!".....

Pokemon
    Wartortle iz half psychic type (becuase he speacial)
    Nidoking
    Golduck
    SlowBro
    Scyther
    Poliwrath

i'd be frum CERULEAN CITY since most of my pokemon be water type....

Back