• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create an Ability!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Nighthunter: Increases attack and speed stats at night and in dark places, can be triggered by dusk ball also. (Arcanine, Houndoom, Mightyena, Hunchcrow, Pyroar, Zoroark...) Well, can have a negative effect during day. And dusk ball balances the day weakness. Or no daytime weakness at all, dunno...

May be an ability that may cause any damage dealing move to flinch. Stacks with items and moves that may cause flinch. Like a flinch only Serene Grace but works on non flinching moves too. (No idea which pokemon should have that, may be Infernape since Blaze-Flare Blitz is suicidal and no Drain Punch to make a better use of Iron Fist. It may fit Salamence's appearence too.)

The other abilites I've thought are mentioned before me. Like ''Swordsman'' which I was thinking as ''Blade Master''. And I think Swords Dance should raise attack by 3 stages with this ability (I mean 2.5 attack). (Samurott, Scyther, may be Farfechd and Marowak, Sceptile...)

And I thought of the kicking ability too, but not that detailed.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Absorption: All of a Pokemon's attacks restore HP equal to 1/4 the damage dealt.

Back