• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create and Destroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Destroys something and creates the final version of Jack 10 which is vulnerable to anything!
    Muhahahahahahaha!!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Opens the present, finds out its just a box. Destroys it to death then creates a Dark Hole to suck the one who gave me the box.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I attach my home-made explosives to your doodle and detonate them to destroy your doodle then I create a story about how I am yet another that has had sex with Tiger Woods XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Destroyed your story 'cause its makin' me naughty. Creates a ********************.
    Intentional use of those start things, or so called asterisks. :D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    ANNIHILATES your Prozzak (2) and creates a deadly virus....XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    *eyes turns blue* Killer Christmas Tree was afraid so it went suicidal. I finished him with mah lazer. Creates a Mazinger Z.(spelling?)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    *Destroys the ''something that doesn't exist'' and creates MSN messenger* xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back