• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create - Your - Own - Pokemon Gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    What would your gym specialize in?

Fighting types.

What would the badge you give out be called?

The Honor Badge.

How would you describe the gym structure?

A lot of rope ladders leading up to a platform at the very top.

What trainer classes would your gym have? (I.e. Youngsters, Birdkeepers, Cooltrainers, etc.)

Ace Trainers and the odd Black Belt, probably.

What would be your opening phrase?

Oh, hey. I'm Val. Short for Valkyrie, but that sounds so old-fashioned...I'm the leader here, and I train Fighting types. I strive to combat evil and pursue the greater good...And every day my Pokemon friends fight beside me... So! Let us do battle!

What would your victory phrase be?

My friends and I have triumphed, but...I felt you had greater potential.

What would your defeat phrase be?

I have lost...But you intrigue me. I'm curious to see what you will accomplish in the future, <player name>. Well done!

What would your pokemon be?

Breloom
    Mienshao
    Lucario
    Gallade
    Poliwrath

Note: My name's not actually Valkyrie. I wanted to fit the "name-indicates-type" theme of the games.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Gym: Normal

Badge Name: Porygon badge

Layout: a giant puzzle and on certain pieces switches that move the pieces. the pieces have walls so you need to solve it.

Gym Trainers: Scientists

Phrases: Porygon were designed to travel the internet! They are fast and powerful! Can you Withstand their cyber power?
    Victory; Porygon are as powerful as any pokemon in the world!
    Defeat; You have proven your speed and power! Take this porygon badge is proof of your skill.

Pokemon:
    Porygon lv.30
    Porygon2 lv.35
    Porygon-Z lv.40

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Welcome to the forums! You can't post in a thread more than one month old, though. Sorry!

Create - Your - Own - Pokemon Gym!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back