• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creating a different kind of christmas gift!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    Hello guys and ladies,

my name is Chris and I got a strange idea for a christmas gift for my little brother.
    I'm currently 21 and my brother lend me his 3ds with Pokemon Y for some time.

Now here's what i want to achieve in this short time to christmas:

I want to fill up his Pokedex as much as possible and write him a special personal letter in pokemon nicknames!

To do that I hope that you might want to lend me a hand by adding me to your friends lists for the friend safari, as well as helping me with some trading/trade evolutions.

His dearest pokemon are: Mew, Arceus, Jigglypuff and Ditto

Jiggles and Ditto wont be hard to get but if anyone had a spare Mew or Arceus or maybe a hint where to get them, I would be very grateful. :)

My friends code is 5473-1357-0752.
    Feel free to add me and have nice holidays!

Years
  • Hey GragasBro. Welcome.

Whew! Nice idea, actually! I know that if I lent my Game Boy to my brother as a kid and it came back with a Mew on it I'd be ecstatic!

I do have a few spare Mews from the last event, so I can give you one of those for sure. I may have a spare Arceus too, but I'll need to have a look about that.

Send me a PM, if you don't mind, so I remember to add your friend code when I get home. Hopefully we can catch each other. I'm working an awful lot right now, but I'm sure we can work something out, even if I have to bring my 3DS to work one day.

Happy holidays. :-)

Edit: You can actually get Arceus with a code here!

Last edited:
    Years
  • If you're looking to trade, definitely check the Quick Trades subforum of our Trade Corner area. That's the best place for getting trading assistance. Many of us are playing Sun/Moon right now though, so responses for gen VI trading might be a little slow.

Welcome though Chris! Super sweet you're doing that for your brother. :O If you need help with the forum you're welcome to message me. Have fun!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello guys and ladies,

my name is Chris and I got a strange idea for a christmas gift for my little brother.
    I'm currently 21 and my brother lend me his 3ds with Pokemon Y for some time.

Now here's what i want to achieve in this short time to christmas:

I want to fill up his Pokedex as much as possible and write him a special personal letter in pokemon nicknames!

To do that I hope that you might want to lend me a hand by adding me to your friends lists for the friend safari, as well as helping me with some trading/trade evolutions.

His dearest pokemon are: Mew, Arceus, Jigglypuff and Ditto

Jiggles and Ditto wont be hard to get but if anyone had a spare Mew or Arceus or maybe a hint where to get them, I would be very grateful. :)

My friends code is 5473-1357-0752.
    Feel free to add me and have nice holidays!
    Hey Chris, welcome to the community.

That's really cool, what u are doing for ur brother. Good luck with that :).

Been a while since I've played any Pokemon game, but I'm sure u'll find all the help u need in the Trading Section of the Forums, be sure to check it out.

See ya around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    Wow, I just saw that my post reached someone at all! Somehow I didnt get any notifications about it previous to LegendChu's post :O

Hey GragasBro. Welcome.

Whew! Nice idea, actually! I know that if I lent my Game Boy to my brother as a kid and it came back with a Mew on it I'd be ecstatic!

I do have a few spare Mews from the last event, so I can give you one of those for sure. I may have a spare Arceus too, but I'll need to have a look about that.

Send me a PM, if you don't mind, so I remember to add your friend code when I get home. Hopefully we can catch each other. I'm working an awful lot right now, but I'm sure we can work something out, even if I have to bring my 3DS to work one day.

Happy holidays. :-)

Edit: You can actually get Arceus with a code here!

Thank you very much! :) I hope to get Mew and Arceus right now from cakesu but I appreciate your help :) Do you have the pokemon X exclusive pokemon? Those would help me a lot!

Happy holidays to you too!

If you're looking to trade, definitely check the Quick Trades subforum of our Trade Corner area. That's the best place for getting trading assistance. Many of us are playing Sun/Moon right now though, so responses for gen VI trading might be a little slow.

Welcome though Chris! Super sweet you're doing that for your brother. :O If you need help with the forum you're welcome to message me. Have fun!

Well thank you very much! :) I'll definitely look in the trade section!

Hello there! welcome to PC, nice to meet you!

That's a great idea, I'm pretty sure he's going to appreciate it a whole lot. As said before, you should check the Trade Corner if you're looking to trade, it's our main section for that and I'm quite sure you'll find everything you are looking for.

Good luck with everything! wish I could help, but I don't own any Pokemon games so.. :(

Nice to meet you too! :) Thanks for welcoming me :)

Hey Chris, welcome to the community.

That's really cool, what u are doing for ur brother. Good luck with that .

Been a while since I've played any Pokemon game, but I'm sure u'll find all the help u need in the Trading Section of the Forums, be sure to check it out.

See ya around.

Pika Pika

Thank you, I'm not letting up till I have as many pokemon as possible till christmas eve! :)

Back