• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creating Item Objects with Advance Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

acemaster101

<<Lunar Fable &
    Years
    I want to add my own items to certain maps (ex. I want to add a PokéBall to the first Route as a seeable item, and a Potion as a hidden item, meaning it can't be seen).

I just want to know if there is an easy way (without challenging scripts) to do it.

Any help is appreciated!
    ~acemaster101

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    I want to add my own items to certain maps (ex. I want to add a PokéBall to the first Route as a seeable item, and a Potion as a hidden item, meaning it can't be seen).

I just want to know if there is an easy way (without challenging scripts) to do it.

Any help is appreciated!
    ~acemaster101

Well, the first step would be to ask in the right board. This board is for homebrew games, not hacks. Look at the board above Creative Discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back