• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Creators missed a great opportunity in gen IV

Do u think the creators should of made more Ice Pokes

• Total voters

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
    Years
    well Ice pokes hapien to be the weakiest in my point of view.Thay Lack power speed excpet Wevile/sneasl which Are the best..... But Thay should not make more ice pokes sry ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    in total there are 22 ice; not too bad. 20 minus articuno and regice.

33 fire types; 29 minus the legendaries.

18 ghost types; 17 minus giratina. ghost is the one i think that suffers the most out of all the types.

there is also dark; 23 of them. 22 minus darkrai.

all of these types need more, there is just not as good of a picking as there should be.

i think they should make for the next gen, if they do, like; a certain number of pokemon lines for each type. like 6 lines for each type for example. what i mean is there would be 6 water type evolutionary lines, 6 grass, 6 psychic, 6 ground, etc, etc. and it could either be like 2 stage evoluton, 1 stage, split, or no evolution. that way you could make a stable team and mix and match without one type having more sets under its belt compared to the others. and the pokemon are not tied down to solely one type they could of course be of double typing.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I agree100% with hot head he is very right they missed a great oppertunity and i do not think hothead is aguing that there is not enough ice pokeon in general i think he is saying that they missed a good chance to make a few more

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, Ice just goes along with types like Dark, Ghost, Fighting, etc. They don't tend to add many of them each generation. I see more of a focus towards Normal type and Bug Type nowadays. Of course, that's just in my opinion.

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    There is DEFINATELY not enough GOOD ice. The only good ones they really made this gen were froslass and weavile....MABYE mamoswine. I agree with Mayzou, that we should have more STRONG bug types! When i try to think of strong bug types, i think heracross, yanmgea and fortess.....but thats it! And ghost definately needs more pokemon to its type! it has LESS than dragon, and dragon is like supposed to be confined considering how dfestructive and rare they should be. But thats just my opinion......and they also need a more special based fighting type...

Years
    ice pokemon........................SO FREAKIN LACKIN IN THEM................................
    in my opinion........................i suggest more ice-types and improve their stats
    they are so low in SP. defense some don't even look like ice types
    i feel like they should make a 4th evolution for pokemon
    like the evolution of salamence..........................
    to make mamoswine more ice-type-looking they should put ice shards sticking out from its back.....................

Back