• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepiest Ever Pokemon?

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
  • I've always found Croagunk to be somewhat creepy, thanks to its strange looking design, especially the eyes, orange fingers and what looks like a bandage around its waist.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 28, 2014
    I think some of the back stories are way more disturbing than the actual Pokemon.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Dear god this is creepy:

Spoiler:

Grotesque

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    I find Trubbish creepy because he is a bin bag with eyes an teeth.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I'm gonna have to say Dusknoir, because the Pokedex states that receives transmissions from the world of spirits, trying to get it to take others there. Like, imagine if you intercepted those transmissions? Who would you be in contact with? Creepy stuff ._.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    • Age 25
    • IDK
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Beheeyem is the creepiest in my opinion, it looks so full of terror when looking at its eyes.

classicpaul64

PokeTuber
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I would have to say Yamask is one of the creepiest Pokemon out there. It's Pokedex entry states that it was human at one point, and its mask is its former face. That's very unsettling that humans die and become Ghost-type Pokemon.

Yvonne

♥ Kalos Queen ♥
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    Cofagrius, I would say. A razortoothed, living, walking coffin that feeds on the lifeforce of anyone that passes by and turns their corpses into mummies.
    And have you seen the way it walks on all four of its legs? Spiderlike. Spooky.

Years
  • Shedinja definitely, especially when you read its Pokedex entries and then you realize that when you actually use it in battle its back is clearly seen and for some weird reason it's not stealing your soul.

But then again we know the weirdness of Game Freak logic.

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
  • Cofagrius, I would say. A razortoothed, living, walking coffin that feeds on the lifeforce of anyone that passes by and turns their corpses into mummies.
    And have you seen the way it walks on all four of its legs? Spiderlike. Spooky.

^Agreed. That's one pokemon I'd rather not mess with it if I ever came across it (I do in game) I don't see that being a great relationship for Pokemon and trainer

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    Well, my idea of creepy is more unintentional, like Throh and Sawk. Their clothes and human poses seem too close to human. Hard to explain, probably uncanny valley.

Back