• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cresselia or Darkrai

Who's better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    It's the the epic battle between Cresselia and Darkrai! Who do you prefer?

Cresselia or Darkrai
    Cresselia

Cresselia or Darkrai

Stats

HP:120

Attack: 70
    Defense: 120
    Sp. Attack:75
    Sp. Defense: 130
    Speed: 85

Cresselia or Darkrai
    Darkrai

Cresselia or Darkrai

Stats

HP: 70

Attack: 90
    Defense: 90
    Sp. Attack: 135
    Sp. Defense: 90
    Speed: 125

Who do you think is better and why? Discuss! XD

Last edited by a moderator:

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    Darkrai. It's very fast, very powerful, and has a sleep move to keep its counters from hitting it. It even has a little bulk. It's also one of my favorite types, which is also sadly understated.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like Darkrai better than Cresselia because it has the type advantage. Darkrai also hits hard and it hits fast. It also gets its own signature move, which works well with its ability. Not only that, I like its mysterious design.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    I like them both a lot, but without actual preference of one over the other. So I'll say both.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Darkrai. Darkrai. Darkrai. Darkrai. Darkrai. Darkrai.
    Darkrai is win. Cresselia is a bizarre, ugly and useless Pokemon. WTF is it even based on?! (It also annoyed me in PMD-EOS when it kept dying and i had to quit). I'm horribly sad that i never had chance to catch Darkrai. );

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Darkrai eazy:D

I like it better because of it design and moves. It is so cool. The only part that I don't like about it is that it can give people bad dreams.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I like Darkrai's design more, it looks like a ghost. Darkrai's ability also helps with its movepool, and its awesome move Dark Void puts opponents too sleep, while its ability damages the foe without using any moves.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    I would deffintly choose Darkrai. Because it has better stats and Creselia has a weekness against Darkrai. And also because u can use one of Darkrais attacks to put Cresselia asleep. And Darkrai has the ability called nightmares which hurts the foe while the foe is asleep. So I think Darkrai would be the better choice, but Cresseila is pretty cool and they both r good pokemon to use. :D Do u see my point?

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    In a battle: Darkrai, type advantage, simples.
    Looks: Darkrai, just looks so much more badass than that origami swan thing...
    Plus Darkrai's signiture move just tops it off, I've got nothing against Cresselia, but it can't compete against the 'rai!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Oooo this is a hard one! I love them both >.O I think I am going to have to go with Cresselia though. It's the lunar pokemon <3

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i love darkrai's design, its so simple yet ghostly. creselia has an amazing spec def but i think darkrai's speed and high spec attk would beat it so darkrai for me

Years
    I like Darkrai. It is an awesome Dark Pokemon. It looks so cool and evil. It looks awesome. I like how it is the Nightmare Pokemon.

Years
    Cresselia is so girly and beautiful so I voted for her. Cheryl uses one in the Battle Frontier and it really hits opponents hard!

Darkrai is just too scary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back