• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cresselia's Super Special Awesome Shop

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
Years
What would you want for your shaymin??

i don't have the best of stuff as i only recently started and i need shaymin to help my pokedex

please pm if you can tell me what ur interested in.

thanks

AK99

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
@ Calder: Both of those sound awesome!! What would you like in return? Nice Snow avatar, by the way! ;]

@ DarkAlucard: I like the mild Venusaur and Blastoise! It's a deal.

@ *ADJ*: That sounds awesome!

@ SCV058: Spiritomb: http://veekun.com/dex/calculators/i...stat_sp=83&stat_sp_ev=4&btnIV=Recalculate+IVs

@ darthjp: Like the Shiny Latios and Shiny Ditto!

see you Friday!!! stupid appartment where i live don't have access to wifi connection and i need to be at home to make the trade, but the ev venusaur and blastoise are yours =)

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
I won't be able to trade for awhile but I'm interested in your:
Shedinja
Chimeco
Solarock <.<
Relicanth
Gabite
Skitty

Can you CMT? I know its a pain sorry =(
But I think I have a lot of shinies you dont have =D

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Thank you for the trade, i hope you like my EV pokemons =), if you need anything else you are welcome to see my thread, see you around =)

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
Years
@Mistress Rose: Okay, thanks! :D I'll cjeck it out. I don't know when I'll be able to trade either, but feel free to VM/PM me whenever you want.

@hiei-chan: I'll try to finish our trade when I seeya back on!

@DarkAlucard: Thank you too! I'll be sure to check it out.

Back