• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crikey! Steve Irwin!

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    K then.

Steve Irwin I wouod think might have been killed by...gee...I dunno...CROCODILES?!?

The last recorded case in that area of a stringray death was 1945!!! OMG!!! And the chance of that happening to a famous person?

A little formula for the chances of this happening to a guy like Steve Irwin.

C=1/61[(0.0000001)(0.0000001)]

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Steve Erwin was a huge influince on my life, he was a great person, with a great passion for animals. I am a huge animal lover that watches Animal Planet ALL-THE-TIME!

My passion began when I was 4.

Steve will always be remembered in my heart. R.I.P. Steve...

Sky_Ace

Years
    Steve Erwin was a huge influince on my life, he was a great person, with a great passion for animals. I am a huge animal lover that watches Animal Planet ALL-THE-TIME!

My passion began when I was 4.

Steve will always be remembered in my heart. R.I.P. Steve...

See? XD Like we both just said, he will always be remembered... I always thought he'd be bit by a Cobra. o.o

Tyranitar Tamer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Yea,I figured as much,the way he handled animals.I liked his shows though,they were interesting.I watched that breaking news thing on tv,it didn't come as much of a shock to me though.R.I.P Stever Irwin,lol.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    No, an older guy recently get stabbed by one, and his name WASN'T Steve Irwin. Pay attention next time. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

Sky_Ace

Years
    Steve DID get stung and killed by a Stingray, believe me... And I asked who else got stung. Now I'm confused :P.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2006
    RIP steve...RIP those who were fans of you will forever have you in our hearts =::(

Back