• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Criminon's Sprites! (Some Fakemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criminon

Forever Spriting
Years
  • Please don't use these without my permission. I know some will anyways, but regardless, I'll let you use them as long as you ask, so just take the time! All I ask is my name is mentioned somewhere in there. I also have back sprites for all of these, but I won't release them without asking! The images with red squares in the corners indicate that they were not made using any bases. And are 100% custom. The rest are either modified, or used bases from other sprites. I have included several "Shadow Pokemon" that are just altered versions of the original pokemon. I have also done some renderings of pokemon done from scratch. Please give feedback!

The 1st image is Appeareon. Eevee's ghost form.

The 2nd image is Shaedyu, a ghost pokemon.

The 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th images are my interpretation of Missingno if he were to evolve. I had made a rom hack way back when that showcased these. He started off as M', evolved into Missingno., then to Intrigno., then to Colossus.

The 7th, 8th, and 9th images are Panda pokemon. Cubly, Pandone, and Pandoom.

unfortunately, I don't have the originals of these anymore. Just ones I uploaded to my flickr account, but these are the poison and bug types of eevee.

Venemeon

Lavarleon

Custom Blastoises

Don't have the original for this one either.

Absol - Don't have the original

Gliscor - Don't have the original

Maril - Don't have the original

Missingno Skeleton - Don't have the original

BRAND NEW - Made 8/20/12

Let me know if this is a hit or miss. I know there are already rabbit pokemon. Honestly just started slapping pixels together, and it started to look like a rabbit, so I went with it. This is a Dark type rabbit pokemon named Rabawm.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Awesome sprites dude, 3D Missingno is a nice idea hahah.
    I especially like the Panda family they're awesome, also that Metagross is so much cooler than the actual sprite.

Nice work.

Years
  • I think I've seen the Missingno sprites before. :3 Very nice work! I think my favourite is the scratch Tyranitar bottom-right.

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • My old name on this forum was Gl!tch, I believe. I've spammed the missingno sprites all over, haha. Glad you recognized them! And thanks guys! I really appreciate the feedback!

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • You know, those Missingno. sprites? I'm lovin' it. Appeareon has a great design too. I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't hired you yet. Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Hey! These are so awesome! Too much! I was wondering if I could use Eevee's evo in my hack. I'll give full credit! :D

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • No worries at all. I sent you the images. They should already be indexed!

Last edited:

Taieb

Rookie Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    The Missingno Skeleton and the eevees are really nicely done. Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    You have a wonder collection of sprites made. My personal favorites would have to be Appeareon and the Missingo pokemon

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments! I have a lot more here and there, but they are scattered on different forums, computers, and websites. :( I wish I was more organized sometimes. Regardless, If anyone is interested in using them, just send me a PM with the ones you want. I most likely have the front and backs, including shinys, and they may or may not already be indexed.

I must say, I quite like your Sprites. Especially the ones that have something to do with missingo. Not sure what pokemon that is though, can anyone give me a picture?

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    The pandas are really cute. ;__; Just for some reason the shading bothers me. Maybe I'm just overanalyzing it. u___u
    I do have to say though that I am absolutely in love with your Missingno line. That last one is <3 <3 <3.
    You should definitely keep up the work. I want to see moreeee. D:

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • The pandas are really cute. ;__; Just for some reason the shading bothers me. Maybe I'm just overanalyzing it. u___u
    I do have to say though that I am absolutely in love with your Missingno line. That last one is <3 <3 <3.
    You should definitely keep up the work. I want to see moreeee. D:

tbh, the shading is terrible on the panda ones. I'm glad someone else noticed. I whipped them all up in a day, and had to push to make it before my girlfriends birthday happened, haha. Glad you enjoy the missingno ones. I actually did the original missingno about 4 years ago? Then I did the rest of them I believe 1 or 2 years ago when working on a hack. I'm really happy with how Colossus. looks in-game. x)

Years
    • Seen today
    Am I allowed to use these?
    Can I also use some of the unreleased backsprites that you made?
    I'll credit you. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • BRAND NEW - Made 8/20/12

Let me know if this is a hit or miss. I know there are already rabbit pokemon. Honestly just started slapping pixels together, and it started to look like a rabbit, so I went with it. This is a Dark type rabbit pokemon named Rabawm.

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely perfect! So cute! and just all around great! This is definitely just a wonderful fakemon!

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • Am I allowed to use these?
    Can I also use some of the unreleased backsprites that you made?
    I'll credit you. :)

Just let me know which ones you want to use, and I'll PM you them. I appreciate the credit!

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely perfect! So cute! and just all around great! This is definitely just a wonderful fakemon!

I'm really happy you like it. It could use a little polishing, but I was just kind of over doing anything else to it. I started working on a koala pokemon, but it didn't go over so well. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back