• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Criminon's Sprites! (Some Fakemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Could I use the trainer sprite in my hack? That one would fit a certain character perfectly!

Gliberty

Pro-Arrogance Party Member
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2013
    I like your panda fakemon. You should try do doing more of those original concepts; they're great ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I quite like that rabbit :D

However, it kind of looks like Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    Could you please please PLEASE do an evolution of Pandoom? I really think that one more,(especially if it were acting angry) would look amazing.

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
    Years
  • Wow, these are really cool, the shading could use a bit of work on some of them, but overall they're really good. =)

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • Could I use the trainer sprite in my hack? That one would fit a certain character perfectly!

Absolutely! Sorry for the late reply, but pokecommunity hasn't been working very well lately. That was a personal sprite of me, and I would be incredibly happy if I ended up in people's hacks! Feel free! Please give me some credit somewhere. :)

Let me know if that one isn't high res. I'll send the original.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    Fakemon nice and new forms of some pokemon
    great and the color palettes are very nice
    a great job

AtavanHalen343

Dacaytus, one of my sprites.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Very good, but Intrigno looks a lot like Cofagrigus was used as a base. Very good sprites, though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back