• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Persona

Banned
Years
  • Crisis Core revolves around the character Zack Fair, who's included as part of a military organization called SOLDIER, attempting to earn a First Class ranking. He's joined by Cloud Strife, the main character in the original Final Fantasy VII title, the blond character being a common Shinra Guard at the time. Same as the original title, the action settles in Midgar, the capital of Shinra's empire, but you'll get the chance to travel around other various locations. If by any chance you've watched the Last Order anime series, then consider this to be the short version of Crisis Core's storylines. Since the game serves as a prequel for FF VII, all the events included in the storyline are taken place before Cloud's decision to join Avalanche and begin his conflict with Sephiroth.

Watching a variety of videos and trailers, I now think of Crisis Core as one of the the best-looking PSP games I have ever seen, and this is not a speculation, as Square Enix's games have few to no rivals when it's about quality graphics. There will be gamers that won't put up with the numerous cutscenes and they'll probably quit playing it within a couple of hours, that is if all they're looking for is pure action.

Crisis Core has already been released in Japan on September 13, 2007, and has been confirmed to arrive in North America by March 25th. Europe's release date will be some time in Spring, 2008.

So, anyone planning on getting it? :D

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I think I'm definitely interested in buying this game when it comes out here in England. I tend to really like the cut scenes that Square Enix put in the Final Fantasy games, the graphics in that game looks mighty fine. XD Looking forward to it coming out.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hmm, seems interesting. I'm not a huge FF fan, but it certainly looks good. The graphics look great, especially considering the fact that it comes out for a hand held console.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • >>get ready for teh bad grammer-tron :laugh:<<

yhh i got an iPod Touch... and theres NES, GBA, PS emulators... soon there be a PSP one =D
    and imma get it XDDD

but rite now... =[ nope xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    I resvered my copy awhile ago but i can't wait for this game its going to be good. Japan are lucky to get it ao early.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I'll probably get it in a year or two when the price goes down, but as of now, I don't really have much interest in it. I hear it loads ungodly slow on the old PSP, which is what I have, and overall I haven't really been that impressed with the FF games lately in comparison to some of the other RPGs coming out, especially character wise. Like I said, when the price drops. But no, not soon.

Years
  • NOOO!

PSP only...

I really like Final Fantasy games, although I think the battle style could be a bit more interesting, they're still good. I just watched a trailer for it on Youtube and it looks amazing. The graphics for a PSP are incredible. It makes me think about getting one... :P

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I'll probably get it in a year or two when the price goes down, but as of now, I don't really have much interest in it. I hear it loads ungodly slow on the old PSP, which is what I have, and overall I haven't really been that impressed with the FF games lately in comparison to some of the other RPGs coming out, especially character wise. Like I said, when the price drops. But no, not soon.

Davi, your opinion sux. I'm going to get this game way before you have a chance to and you're going to be BEGGING me and bribing me with candy in order to play it. Do not deny the truth.

Any game with Cloud is an amazing game. :>

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Davi, your opinion sux. I'm going to get this game way before you have a chance to and you're going to be BEGGING me and bribing me with candy in order to play it. Do not deny the truth.

Stop getting off topic. Besides, I'm the only one in our house who owns a PSP, and you won't be using mine.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Anither fantastic looking PSP exclusive :)
    Good to see it's finally picking up.

I will be getting it as soon as it comes out.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It actually looks like an awesome game. I'm considering getting it. :x I'm not usually into FF games, but this one looks better than most of them.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Stop getting off topic. Besides, I'm the only one in our house who owns a PSP, and you won't be using mine.

Davi, your opinion sux. I'm going to get this game way before you have a chance to and you're going to be BEGGING me and bribing me with candy in order to play it. Do not deny the truth.

I'll probably get it in a year or two when the price goes down, but as of now, I don't really have much interest in it. I hear it loads ungodly slow on the old PSP, which is what I have, and overall I haven't really been that impressed with the FF games lately in comparison to some of the other RPGs coming out, especially character wise. Like I said, when the price drops. But no, not soon.

You two make me laugh so hard. XDD

Anyway, yeah I'm getting it. I've always thought that Zack was kind of cute. :D I got a PSP just so I could have a chance to get it. ^^

Back