• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Criticize my team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Hikari-

Pokemon Angel
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    I only have two badges and I have not reached up to the third badge yet. Plus my recently obtained Ponyta needs some more training before I go up to that. I take my time and try to train my Pokemon for the Elite Four and the Champion, plus the stuff afterward. I also like battling against friends and such so training is a big thing for me.

If you see any major weaknesses in my team or any other problems they may have please tell me in a way that I can fix and rethink my team. Give me ideas to fix them too please! Please note I did not hack any of these Pokemon and have either caught them myself, traded for them, or have been given them my Prof. Roan. I am raising this by myself without an Action Replay.

I AM NOT trading any of these Pokemon do not ask. They are my Gym and Elite Four battling team.

Team:

Prinplup (Piplu) lvl 24
    Water Type
    Item: Shell Bell
    Moves: Bubblebeam, Peck, Pound, Water Sport

Luxio (Sii) lvl 24
    Electric Type
    Item: Quick Claw
    Moves: Spark, Tackle, Bite, Charge

Staravia (Star) lvl 24
    Normal/Flying Type
    Item: None
    Moves: Wing Attack, Tackle, Quick Attack, Double Team

Roselia (Dewie) lvl 24
    Grass/Poison Type
    Item: Poison Barb
    Moves: Mega Drain, Cut, Absorb, Stun Spore

Kadabra (Auber) lvl 24
    Physic Type
    Item: Cleanse Tag
    Moves: Confusion, Miracle Eye, Hidden Power, Psybeam

Poyta (Blaze) lvl 22
    Fire Type
    Item: Exp. Share
    Moves: Ember, Tackle, Stomp, Tail Whip

Trainer:
    IDno: 35956
    Name: Hikari
    Money: $48716
    Pokedex: 57
    Score: 1498
    Time: 18:10
    Adventure Started: May 03, 2008

Years
  • I'm not asking you to trade for anything, but if you'd like to trade to evolve your Kadabra into Alakazam, I can help you out a bit.

It seems like the basic starter team, which covers most of the elements. They really don't give you many options at the beginning without having outside help, which I can offer some slight assistance if you'd like...

I'm a breeder, so if there's a Pokémon you need, lemme know, I'll give you an egg. I'm always ready to help out people who aren't raging morons, and you seem intelligent, so I like you ^.^

Years
  • Like everyone said its a good team but i would dump Luxray but that is mainly cause i don't like it but good team spend some tim training and that team could be great

Years
  • Overall, very good team. The quick claw should go to one of your slower Pokemon, Staravia already has a descent amount of speed. I think Luxio does as well, but just keep training and they will develop into a fine team. I mainly say that because I have a Luxray and Staraptor in my team, the pokemon that evolve from your Luxio and Staravia. Once they evolve they are very powerful pokemon.

Like Oniko said, I can assist you with some needs you have. I can breed pokemon for you, and I was wondering something. Do you have a Ponyta in your team because its the only available fire type, my bro had the same problem. So I breeded him a Magby, would you like me to breed you a Magby? I can level it up a bit for you if you want.

And again, just keep training and its cool. And I personally would switch Kadabra and wait for a Bronzor, but that's just my opinion. Good luck with your team! ^_^

Years
  • I have to say, you've done a good job training. I personally don't like having six pokemon so early, but you've trained a lot, so they're all at decent levels. I agree with Charizard Man on the Bronzor idea, just because, even in ingame, it helps to have someone who can take hits. That's just me though, if you like Alakazam, by all means, train him.

Overall, a great team. Good job!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • This would belong in the S&M Section. However, since this is in-game, anything will work. If you wish to try competitive battling, read the stickies and post. If you posted something like this, it wouldn't be approved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back