• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Critter Cryptics:.

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Critter Cryptics

Critter Cryptics is a fun site with over 80 pages, and tutorials, and fun stuff! We have theories, games, content, info... we have it all!

Why delay? Visit today!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Wow that has got to be one of the worse banners I have ever seen :3 due to the text on it (which looks horrible). I like the moltres though :3

Your site looks promising, and I like how you have a print icon on every page of content =)

6.2/10.... Fix the banner... Please

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    I need to make it less table-and-image based... *moves some updates to the archive*

Anything else?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    The banner is still bad... I miss the old one XD

I just mean like the name of your site in the banner looks soooo horrible X_X

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Yeah, I know it sucks, but I can't spend time on making a good banner, sadly... if anyone could make me a banner, it would be appreciated.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well I like the layout alot, but I don't really like the banner as Blaze said. Looks like you worked hard on it.

Like:
    -I like the setup of the layout
    -I like the colors of the layout
    -Navigation Setup

Don't Like:
    -Banner (If you can't make one, PC has many GFX shops in the Graphics and Photography forum, and you can ask another memeber to make one. Or you can buy a program like Photshop or Paint Shop Pro and learn from tutorials.)
    -Right nav too much bigger than left nav (Try to even them out more.)

Errors:
    -Bookmarks don't work on the Pokemon Classed Page

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Bookmarks DO work, I tested them. They don't go too far down, I don't have too much content on that page...And I have PSP, PS, and Flash Proffesional 8, the banner wasn't made in Paint or anything. And the Right Menu is bigger because the affiliates menu is under-loved (I have a way with words.XD)

I wish someone could make me a banner...

Back