• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crooked Trades

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
  • ok c u then in 30 minutes

if u give me a master ball i can give u a darkria in return for a clone of darkria transfered to my platinum
    i dont have ticket but have walk through walls code so i can walk cross water like jesus get in like a regigas catch darkria like a trainer and u clone em like a cloner and trade me bak the clone like a trader is it a deal
    my pearl is posted in rnc's profile nvm ill just get it

Last edited:

Crooked

The Worst Person in the World
    Years
  • ok c u then in 30 minutes

if u give me a master ball i can give u a darkria in return for a clone of darkria transfered to my platinum
    i dont have ticket but have walk through walls code so i can walk cross water like jesus get in like a regigas catch darkria like a trainer and u clone em like a cloner and trade me bak the clone like a trader is it a deal
    my pearl is posted in rnc's profile nvm ill just get it

I only have pokemon black?? So how exactly would that work??

Crooked

Years
  • hey i can store some in my emty some 4 boxes ill lable them crook so i dont give or use them

ill send u trash pokes u can release

Thanks but no, never know which one im gonna need to breed with plus i already tried doing that with my cousin and it takes too long etc. etc. thanks again though

Crooked

Years
  • lol i tried im on pearl trying to catch darkria with a lv 1 hippiny hasnt died yet 20 turns so far

oh yeah also will u have my cloned/hatched DW harvest egg man ready

o im sorry i thought u just wanted to trade outright. its gonna be a minute with that

Back