• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crossdressing

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I don't think I've ever cross dressed. lol I've bought shirts that are meant for the opposite sex, but they were more of unisex shirts anyway.

I don't cosplay, but I have done two plays in high school and oddly enough, both of them were genderbender type deals. One was a spoof of Romeo and Juliet. I went from a male character to a female character. Yeah. lol And the other was a murder mystery thing, and the clues that were against my character implied I was transgendered or something. It was reaaaaally weird. And in middle school, I played a major role in a classroom play that was my opposite gender. Like...it was the freaking main character haha. No one else wanted it! So I took it. No shame. v_v

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Considering I have been such a huge tomboy for majority of my life, yes I have. My hair has been short up until the end of last year (when my parents decided they wanted my hair long for graduation), I'd always be confused as a guy except despite being 15-16, they'd think I was about 4 years younger.

Clothes-wise was always the same. Hoodies, t-shirt, jeans and sneakers will do for me. I steal my dad's hoodies (the small ones) plainly of the fact that they are hoodies. I hated (and still hate) the fact that every story I walk in, 80% of the hoodies that are available come in some shade of pink, purple, red or some flower like pattern on them :/

I guess I've started to grow out of the whole tomboy act but I still have the same taste of clothes.
    Cosplay-wise, I always play guy characters. Probably because I find male characters more favourable than female characters. I did Naoi from Angel Beats earlier this year for the Armageddon Expo and I want to do a Team Rocket Grunt (Male) and a Scout from TF2 and Anime Expo :pp

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i've cross-dressed a lot of times, usually doing it only because it was a costume for a school play or event or whatnot. this was extremely usual when i was in high school, since i studied in an all-girls school and whenever we'd have plays or special events, i'd often cross-dress because i play the role of the brother or the dad or something.

do i like cross-dressing? well, i do enjoy wearing androgynous clothing (people mistake me as a boy most of the time because of this lol), and i don't think i'd have a problem wearing male clothing. although, in this day and age, most of the clothes tailored for men can also be made appropriate for women. :-P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Once, when I was 10 for a costume contest. I was put in a dress, make-up etc. Yeah... I didn't win though, I was runner up to my friend, who wore this massive home made christmas tree costume. I was like, in the middle of the summer, so meh!

I've not ever done so since, and have no interest in wearing female clothing. Although I am going to be preparing a Sheikah costume soon, and the Sheikah race are supposedly known to be predominately female, though there are debates on the genders of characters like Sheik and if some other dude was one because he wore a Sheikah symbol. But I'm making it maleish idk.

Years
  • I've never crossdressed, and I don't plan on doing so, but I do prefer female socks over male socks because those patterns are effin' sexay, and I dress in androgynous clothing marketed at males. I do kind of wonder what I would look like as a girl, though, so I might.

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
    Years
  • Well.....
    Have you crossdressed? No
    Do you like Crossdressing? No
    Would you cosplay as the oppsiite gender? No

Does this make me a prude? :(

However I would like to say, you should enjoy what you enjoy! As long as it's not hurting with anyone, i think you should be allowed to do what you enjoy. Consenting is the main thing. If that's sorted then enjoy it. You only live once.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    No, Yes, and Maybe.

I really never cross-dressed. It is kinda weird for guys I guess but for girls it is probably easy because they experiment with a bunch of stuff like make-up and perfume and stuff.
    I might wanna try cross-dressing. My parents would kill me air I wore my mom's bra though. Like only for cosplay.
    I might cross-dress like my other gender but for cosplay. Like above.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I wear mens clothing sometimes, like khaki shorts, swim trunks, and rock band t-shirts. I find this weird, but I spend more time at the young mens department than the women's department. To be quite honest, I find their clothing...rather comfortable. I just don't know why. lmao.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Well lets see...

Have you crossdressed: Yes I have! I dressed up as a Netballer in a skirt and everything at school for a day for charity and fund raising.

Do you like Crossdressing: I wouldnt say I liked it and I didnt really feel very comfortable but it was a pretty fun/ funny day. Apparently chicks dig my legs as well.

Would you cosplay as the opposite gender? This is something I wouldnt do, I dont really see the need, there's plenty of dudes I'd wanna cosplay as before I'd even have to think of cosplaying as a girl.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Have you crossdressed? - Ah nope. The closest I've come to that sort of behavior is when I shaved half of my legs for no reason at all. Twice. And I totally could dress up as a lady, don't get me wrong - I have no body hair at all - but I just don't have the time and/or effort to even make myself look decent as a male. Polo shirt, jeans, I'm ready to roll. I think I've worn about four shirts in the past five years :P

Do you like crossdressing? - Bah nope sorry I feel ridiculous as a male even. I wish I could be a robot on some days because of all the horrible that is me. Though it's not like I have anything against crossdressing lemme make that clear to y'all. I just hate myself as a human being - I can't even get myself to take a picture of myself to upload to Facebook because I can't face myself haha.

Would you? Nah, though if someone could help me find my inner woman I'd be forever grateful and I would as much as I could :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Nope, never have. However, I don't think I'd care if others did, it's what they wanna do. Would I find it odd? Probably yes, but I have an open mind, and I can get used to this. Also, I've seen Angels in America, so drag queens are nothing for me now LOL

Back