• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads ; A Johto Story (OOC/SU) old thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    EXAMS ARE OVER so I'll try to be more alert to what's been posted now.

Still, since I have to catch up with recent IC posts, I would appreciate if you guys let me know when you've finished the academy/tower. Because then you can get levels before taking on the gym.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I'm ALMOST done with the academy, I'm actually planning a JP with Alby before I leave.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Yay, welcome back Red! :D We missed you! How'd your exams go?

Chris' is entirely done with the tower, and I'm not planning on anymore fightin' in this chapter :3 Now that Alby and Greigs are doing so much academy nonsense, I kinda wish I had spent more time in the tower, but... you know how I am with making solo posts, Red <.<

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I-I... I'm just trying to make sure Melody gets proper training! You know, so she can be the very best, like no one ever was.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Vincent is completely done with the Academy. He may do a little fighting in the city but I haven't decided yet :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay levels for Christina and Vincent as soon as I reach a computer then! I'm on my phone most of the time nowadays :x

Bastian, I'll try to make an IC solo post for Ab today and then we can maybe meet up again and make a JP for before, during and after Ab challenges Falkner? Like, when the battle goes on you can stick in stuff that Chris thinks or shouts to Ab or something, and then some conclusion afterwards where she maybe decides not to challenge Falkner again or something something? :3

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I'm gonna do my JP with Greiger, but my battles at the academy are done. Can I have my levels before Falkner in advance? :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If you've received the item in your event, you're done there. Levels ahoy!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Sweet, Red! :3 I'm currently doing a JP with Alby about Melody and Chris meeting up during the evening... then I actually promised her I'd have Chris' go cheer her on against Falkner... hrmh... what if Alby and I do as we've planned, then as they go out, Chris' runs into Ab' and decides to stick around and cheer him on? :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nah, I can be forever alone in Violet then, or else this chapter will probably take forever, considering I'm not the fastest when it comes to JPs. But I want to hook up with someone in the Ruins of Alph!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Looks like Vincent is on his own for a bit then D: Maybe I'll have him get in trouble with a cop for loitering around and squeeze one more battle before Falkner so then maybe he'll be mostly caught up with all y'all.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hey Red's, I'm going to Alph so we could always jp that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Looks like Vincent is on his own for a bit then D: Maybe I'll have him get in trouble with a cop for loitering around and squeeze one more battle before Falkner so then maybe he'll be mostly caught up with all y'all.
    Would you stop thinking that levels is everything ._. but you do as you want of course :p I'm way behind y'all right now, if we're talking levels.

Hey Red's, I'm going to Alph so we could always jp that.
    Everyone's going to Alph. If I recall my planning correctly, it's the next chapter. If your character wouldn't be the person to visit some cool ruins, you'll either have to make a NPC or another player lure you there B)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Would you stop thinking that levels is everything ._. but you do as you want of course :p I'm way behind y'all right now, if we're talking levels.

I do it out of habit. My baaaaad </3 D;

I'm actually going to probably do that because Falkner's team is still a bit stronger than Vincent's and his victory should be mostly believable.

That and I need to play up his tendency to break the law :P

In other words, I am playing Crystal as Vincent. Tis fun.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Yay! Off to Alph we go! *stares back at the reader with an emotionless stare* What could possibly go wrong?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, a question. How many days have passed for your characters since you began your journey?

Aberdeen has spent the night between Route 30 and 31, and now also in Violet. So he'll be doing the academy and challenge Falkner on day 3.

Oh there's potential for much to go wrong in the ruins 8) at least I hope so.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Vincent is probably on a day 3 or 4 as well. I'd imagine he would be challenging Falkner in the morning of day 4 though. Since he's sleeping :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, and here I thought Ab would be behind 8) Cool. I'm not too iffy about characters meeting up even though they are on "different days" though. As long as they don't discuss it, haha. It's just to keep some kind of continuity.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    I'm the same as you Red. Chris slept on the first route they were on, arrived in Violet the day after, and is about to go for sleepies.

So, we're not JP'ing the Falkner battle? And Greigs even stole Abs for Ruins of Alph? :( I was hoping to do that with you. Ah well, I'll find some other gullible sap!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Does Vincent have to go to Alph? Does he really seem the type to stare at history glyphs? I mean at least at first.

Maybe he would dig the drawings. I'm not sure.

Back