• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Crown Tundra details have started leaking

Crown Tundra details have started leaking

Crown Tundra details have started leaking

Dataminers have gotten their hands on the new Shiny forms and new Pokémon, alongside some sparse details. Spoilers within.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • SPOILERS IN THIS ARTICLE AND THREAD ABSCOND IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS

So, what do you guys think of the revealed Pokes

pkmin3033

Oh god no those awful rumours about fusion were true and it looks even worse than what I thought it might...

Love the shiny variants for the Legendary Birds, though! Bit uninspired but it works.

Years
  • A Pokemon riding another Pokemon is the new legendary fusion.... Kyurem eat your heart out! I paid for a psychic goat thing with a brain tumor to ride a horse. I hope the whopping four hours of content will make up for it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    So not all Pokémon are back but we get some dodgy goat about to fuse with another Pokémon and ..Ultra Beasts? Yikes!
    Well, at least the birds look really, really nice ..and we got that new spicey Slowking!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I wonder if the game at all calls it 'fusion'. It's not the thing I would think of when I hear 'fusion', after all, it's just... riding a horse.

Years
  • I am still hoping it isn't real until I see it, setting a Pokemon on another Pokemon and calling it a "new Pokemon" seems unbelievably lazy. That is a first Gen tactic there (Slowbro) and the fact that there still isn't a set time for release is just icing on the annoying cake.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    do we know anything about the horses besides their types? like stats/abilities/etc?

Back